Shocker: Obama is a US Citizen

MarginOfError

Obama is an American Citizen? Clearly he isn't. Some Republicans don't like him ergo he must be a foreigner.

Actually, I just realized I'm not 'Talkin' American', like most of the people who believe he was born outside the US. I'll rephrase.

Dang, y'all! That thar King Barak is a furriner, sho' 'nuff! He is thuh Ann Tie Christ 'cause he might raise TAXES. Th' Const-uh-too-shun promises me no taxation 'ceptin' by someone whut wuz born here in 'Merica!

Actually, the "Obama is not a citizen" deal is driven by a Democrat/911 conspiracy theory nut (Phillip Berg ??Philadelphia Attorney) and followed by some other nut jobs. All Republicans? Doubtful. Some Democrats? Probably? All nut burgers? YEP!!

Edited by bytor2112

A sad number of people in my workplace truly believe, despite any evidence you could present to them, that Obama is not a "natural born US citizen." All of them happen to be republicans, but that doesn't say much because 90% of the office are republicans (I live in Utah).

Since when are we above unfair characterizations!?

Obama is an American Citizen? Clearly he isn't. Some Republicans don't like him ergo he must be a foreigner.

Actually, I just realized I'm not 'Talkin' American', like most of the people who believe he was born outside the US. I'll rephrase.

Dang, y'all! That thar King Barak is a furriner, sho' 'nuff! He is thuh Ann Tie Christ 'cause he might raise TAXES. Th' Const-uh-too-shun promises me no taxation 'ceptin' by someone whut wuz born here in 'Merica!

Posted Image

Edited by bytor2112

I received the email about Obama at least 30 times from my republican friends. Not once did I get an email about John McCain having been born in the Panama Canal Zone. Life is goofy sometimes.

Ironic, huh? McCain was born on a military base, I believe, which counts as sovereign US territory.

A sad number of people in my workplace truly believe, despite any evidence you could present to them, that Obama is not a "natural born US citizen." All of them happen to be republicans, but that doesn't say much because 90% of the office are republicans (I live in Utah).

Try telling them they are right and that proof exists that he is actually Kolobian.

funkytown...that was basically hilarious. thanks for making me laugh!

Hahah. Thanks, Lost. ;) I love Americans. I just hate how balkanized the US is with regards to politics. Something like 9% of voters will sometimes vote one side and sometimes vote the other, which means that less than 10% of the population get to decide the future of American politics. With such a large base of 'Pure Republicans' and 'Pure Democrats', each side demonizing the other, is it any wonder that the most well-funded politician inevitably becomes President?