Pam - What You Don't Know Could Hurt You

Snow

Tonight I had dinner with Pam and her son who are in town visiting on vacation. It was a very enlightening and strange experience.

Among other things I learned that Pam's real name is Natasha Rosalini. She is living under an assumed name, Pam, in the Witness Protection Program, after having testified against her uncle, Jimmy, the Weasel, Rossalini, a capo in the Tortuga Crime family. During the late 70's through early 2002, "Pam" ran numbers, shylocked, and put the big sleep on "Family" enemies on the lower West Side until she had a fallout with Uncle Jimmy over some silent ownership deal in Club 54. After testifying "Pam" moved to Utah and opened a Catery - an overnight hostel for sightseeing, foreign cat tourists where she and her son, whose name I cannot reveal (rhymes with Tederico), run minor scams on unsuspecting felines.

I'd like to tell you more but Natasha - I mean Pam, made me swear a blood oath of silence - "omerta" as she called it. I've probably said to much already... so let me start over, I had dinner tonight with Pam and her son at the Rainforest Cafe in Disneyland. It was a pleasure and a treat to meet one of the very nice posters from our message board.... Thank you Pam and son for a delightful dinner.

Wait...pam told me that the reason she knew how to break down and put together a gun so fast was that she used to be in a traveling gun show--something about her real name was Annie Oak or something like that. She wanted to have a new life, so she chose to leave that traveling show and start afresh with a new name.

Hmmm, now I wonder about those guys she had with her that wore ear pieces and had their hand in their coat--she told me they were just friends who were hearing impaired and that they like to pose as Napolean....