What Is Your Hidden Talent?

Bini

Mines a bit odd but I can hold my breath just over 3 minutes. Maybe it's not really a talent because it doesn't do me any good but I haven't met many people that can beat me at underwater breath holding contests. :D

Your turn!

I only held mine for 1 min 35 seconds, blah.

Mines a bit odd but I can hold my breath just over 3 minutes. Maybe it's not really a talent because it doesn't do me any good but I haven't met many people that can beat me at underwater breath holding contests. :D

Your turn!

Let me guess, you were a pearl diver or you worked as a "coin diver" when you were a kid... :D

I got a hidden talent. But, if I tell you, it won't be hidden anymore.

I can burp and say Ralph Salisbury at the same time. Something I picked up in my days at Ricks College. All that money my parents spent for tuition and that's what I came away with.

Guest Godless

I produce children who can shape their tongues into a cloverleaf.

My best friend can do that. I'm jealous.

As for my talent, the only thing I can think of is the flexibility of my right arm. It tends to freak people out when they see me do it, but it's actually quite relaxing for me, especially when I don't have a pillow available. And for some reason, I can't do it with my left arm.

i can still (somewhat) lay on my back on the floor/bed, etc. and bend my legs/feet back to my ears! although life sucks getting older and the consistancy is decreasing :( lol

I would LOVE to have this talent.