Welcome back everyone

pam

Unless you work for an evil corporation that blocks FB and I can't access it unless I'm home....

With .net down I actually had to work during the day! I got so much done that my supervisor asked me if I had an extra dose of Mountain Dew.

I used to work for one of those evil corporations (School district) that blocked things. They even blocked the Marine Corps site the few.com, when I asked the administrator why, he said they didn't want students to have access to sites where adults were posting. I asked "What adults? We're talking about Marines here".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I've been biting my tongue for a while now, but I just can't hold my peace any longer. I have to ask.

What in the name of Odin's Beard is Yoville?????

I believe it's some kind of facebook application that fills up everyones entire home section with what all their contacts are doing on yoville. It's not so much facebook now as it is yovillebook :)

While we were shut down, a friend sent me something that I had to share with you, beefche. Is your monitor clean?

Haha. A few months back, I converted this into a screensaver and set it up on my computer at work. My desk is next to the door so everyone who walked in while the computer was idle saw it. Made for a few interesting comments using words ranging from "adorable" to "disgusting".

Nooo, because in chat we don't see each other at all. In Yoville, your little person will see my little person while sitting on the little couch....

Well, I do Facebook, but not Yoville. If you saw my avatar, you wouldn't want to sit next to me on a couch....

Anyone wanting to contact me in FB, just search for Gerald Smith.....