End of the World as we know it

rameumptom

Hey, folks traveling around the country in their RV forecasing doom, fine with me. If they're not kidnapping people or planning on drinking poisoned koolaid or whatnot, then good for them.

I wouldn't mind if Christ came in a few weeks and ushered in the millenium. Improves the dating pool for my daughters I wanna marry of in the next decade or two.

LM

May 21st!! Good grief! I won't have everything unpacked and put away by then!

OH, that reminds me, I need to buy some of those small propane cannisters. Decided not to pack them in the truck. Had them for over 6 years, wonder if they would have still worked???

AND I left all of my glass hurricane lanterns behind also. They were full of oil, and again I didn't want to put them in the truck. Didn't have anything to put the lamp oil in. (mmmm, does this sound a bit like the 10 virgins?? only a wee bit skewed, mmmm)

Oh, that reminds me, I need to purchase a few more glass loaf pans.

{{squirrel}} Hey, did you see that squirrel????

Slamjet, if you are paying, we'll ALL celebrate your birthday for you.... But make it quick, as May 21st isn't that far off.

Y'know it amazes me that the Son of God could not know the day and time of this event, but that the pastor of this flock of loonies has the inside scoop! Of course, he got the date wrong the first time, but only because he rushed the calculations....

It seems that the new End of the World will occur on May 21st:

Doomsday campers Project Caravan say the world will end May 21 | Mail Online

I hope y'all are ready....get your storage stored and your RVs revved....

Now i hope they don't disappoint me I've waited for the end of the world several times now...

I want to see it already! :lol:

Where do you live? Maybe it is just your county that will be spared the great upheavals....

Soggy Washington ... we get rainbows alot ... if we didin't it would be scary!

Many, many years ago when my mom's appendix ruptured her surgeon was late to her surgery because he had sold all he had and packed his bags (what??) and gone to the desert outside of Tucson with a bunch of people for the rapture ... guess he figured he better get back to work when it didn't happen!

... and gone to the desert outside of Tucson with a bunch of people for the rapture ... guess he figured he better get back to work when it didn't happen!

You have to travel for the Rapture? Hey, it's just straight up! If you want straighter up you should go to Missouri (LDS) or Jerusalem (everyone else).

But once you're airborne, what the heck?

Soggy Washington ... we get rainbows alot ... if we didin't it would be scary!

Same for Oregon, do you also get rainbows in the puddles on the street?

(note, I know that those puddle rainbows are caused by oil dripped by cars, but they are pretty anyway :eek:)

may 21 what happend to dec21 2012 ? i was planin a big party for dec 21 2012. sounds like a good reason to party on may 20. thanks im always lookin for a reason to thro down on a good party. yall keep on with the end of the world dates an i will keep partyin. 1999 its been awile since the last end of the world party