You know you are in your third trimester when...

Jennarator

What a funny thread! I'm amused because right now my wife is in her 1st trimester with our 3rd child and the funny thing is, the quirks of pregnancy always hit her like it's the first time ever. Our 8 year old walks right up to momma's only slightly expanded belly and puts his ear up and says, "I don't hear any kicking". When she was pregnant with our 3 year old, he used to love hearing his little brother kick inside. I pulled up internet pictures and showed him how tiny the baby is right now in the 1st trimester, looking more like a fish than a person.

But yes, as a learned husband I'm already preparing for her 3rd trimester by installing a brand new hand-held shower head in the shower and buying several oversized pillows because she has such a hard time finding comfortable sleeping positions in the later stages. I've been through this 2 times before and I think we both get better at it each time.