where does it say "the prophet cannot lead us astray"???

kayne

In the Millennial their is no variations of race all are the same as once was so shall it be again and all shall speak as One language united. Racism has not purpose and is brought forth through the fruits of the Adversary not God.

So what color is everyone during the millennium? I would love to know your reveled thoughts on this

If One from Heaven came upon a forum and spoke of greater things, the members of LDS church almost all of them would mock the things spoken and speak against it, calling that man a apostate. For the reason is simply pride people are filled in pride and believe they already know enough, the humble are always with a empty cup ready to receive clean water. 

I will assume that you are talking about yourself and those you choose to associate with since this is where your experience and understanding comes from.

On the mater of church authority making mistakes, yes it has happened and not all doctrines of LDS is complete or correct. It takes learning to discern through the Light of Christ within to be shown by the spirit of truth what is right and isn't. People are meant to learn to tap into the Spirit for themselves so they cant be lead astray in the world at all. 

I can understand that there are mistakes from Church "authority" - I can also understand that certain doctrines are not complete or generally understood correctly - But what I would submit that Church authority is less involved in "mistakes" than any other authority (be it actual or pretended) currently available and that Church doctrines are more accurate, complete and correct than any other doctrine or source of such thing available to any man or group of humanity today.

From my own revelations given, I can confirm that the information said of Black people coming from the descents of Cain is correct, and this is why Africa is a country as it is with great poverty, but this does not mean that those of greater fortune should not aid them, for God will hold the world accountable for ignoring the hungry, poor and homeless. It was not only Cain which genetic changes occurred in other events in history lead to variations of other races. Consequences of peoples sins of different cultures throughout the generations is what lead to the variety of humanity of today, it was the adversary behind it knowing that creating differences in language and racial look would bring forth more conflict and racism leading to war. 

Not sure where you are getting your revelations.  But there is a great deal of empirical evidence that confirms that there were dark skinned humans before the time of Cain and there are currently "Black" people genetically more distant from each other (DNA) than from many of us blond blue eyed northern Europeans.

In the Millennial their is no variations of race all are the same as once was so shall it be again and all shall speak as One language united. Racism has not purpose and is brought forth through the fruits of the Adversary not God.

Not just to burst your bubble - but in strict scientific terms - there is and has been for several thousand years only one human race.

Edited by Traveler

Wrong.

If you can not go out right now and say to a mountain fall, you do not hold the full priesthood authority of God. For with such authority you can do such things easily. It was not wise to give to mankind being in the fallen state such authority of the priesthood and so such was kept and has only been granted to a few throughout time. The two witnesses will be given such priesthood authority and will display the power of Heaven in the time of great tribulations. 

The LDS church has the authority to do baptisms and sealing, and to receive based on faith lesser miracles of healing and revelation. 

Edited by BurningSword

So what color is everyone during the millennium? I would love to know your reveled thoughts on this

They glow as light beings glow if you imagine a perfect human which emits light, it is not same as now as even Adam in his original form was not as modern mankind. The fall caused many changes and over generations the adversary has continued to act, making it much easier to effect the body's and minds of mankind. 

They glow as light beings glow if you imagine a perfect human which emits light, it is not same as now as even Adam in his original form was not as modern mankind. The fall caused many changes and over generations the adversary has continued to act, making it much easier to effect the body's and minds of mankind. 

Sounds great please provide your reference 

If you can not go out right now and say to a mountain fall, you do not hold the full priesthood authority of God. For with such authority you can do such things easily. It was not wise to give to mankind being in the fallen state such authority of the priesthood and so such was kept and has only been granted to a few throughout time. The two witnesses will be given such priesthood authority and will display the power of Heaven in the time of great tribulations. 

The LDS church has the authority to do baptisms and sealing, and to receive based on faith lesser miracles of healing and revelation. 

It's easy to just say stuff.

If you can't fly like Superman to work every day then you don't have the full priesthood.

I said it. Must be true now.

So many questions. Is this blackbody radiation, like stars? If so, at what temperature do they glow? Do you get radiation burns being in their presence? Is sunscreen sufficient protection?

So many questions. Is this blackbody radiation, like stars? If so, at what temperature do they glow? Do you get radiation burns being in their presence? Is sunscreen sufficient protection?

Those redeemed from the earth whom receive eternal life shall one day dwell upon Suns, for the earth shall become itself as the Sun in time once it has become as a crystal. Mankind's perception of the Sun is only based on their dimension/density it is not wholly what it is as seen by translation. There is a reason the light that gives life to the world as understood by mankind's science comes from Suns. It is not the light mankind sees that is giving the life but a light that comes through the spiritual dimensions. Only the humble and meek will be able to stand in the day of burning when the Son of man comes in his glory, not one vile word shall be found upon their tongues not one sarcasm or mockery or contentious spirit. 

I'll just acquiesce to the idea that not all of us accept the fullness of the priesthood, and/or use it -- Superman flying aside...

But what you said, and what I said was wrong, is that the church does not currently offer or have the fullness of the priesthood. (Or as I reread it, that "none hold the fullness"...which amounts to the same).

That is demonstrably wrong.

Edited by The Folk Prophet

Joseph Smith

‘let us finish the temple; the Lord has a great endowment in store for you, and I am anxious that the brethren should have their endowments and receive the fullness of the priesthood.’ 

and...

“The question is frequently asked, ‘Can we not be saved without going through with all those ordinances?’ I would answer, No, not the fulness of salvation. …

“If a man gets a fullness of the priesthood of God he has to get it in the same way that Jesus Christ obtained it, and that was by keeping all the commandments and obeying all the ordinances of the house of the Lord.” 

Theodore M. Burton

Surely, out of the great abundance God has given us, we can share some of our time and our means to do this spiritual work for the living and for the dead under the direction of modern prophets who hold the same fullness of priesthood power as did Elijah the Tishbite. President Kimball holds the keys of this sealing power to bind on earth and to have it bound in heaven. He is a true prophet of God, of which I testify in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Joseph Fielding Smith

What a glorious thing it is to know that the Lord has offered to each of us the fullness of the priesthood, and has promised us that if we will receive this priesthood and magnify our callings, we shall gain an everlasting inheritance with him in his kingdom!

and...

“There is no exaltation in the Kingdom of God without the fullness of the priesthood, and every man who receives the Melchizedek Priesthood does so with an oath and a covenant that he shall be exalted”

and...

The Lord does not recognize any ordinance or ceremony, even though it be made or performed in his name, unless it is in accordance with his will and done by one who is recognized as his authorized servant. It was for that reason that he sent from his presence holy messengers to Joseph Smith and others, to restore that which had been taken from the earth, even the fullness of the gospel, and the fullness and the keys of priesthood.

Gordon B. Hinkley

...the great keys which came from Moses and Elias and Elijah to bring in the fullness of the priesthood in this the dispensation of the fullness of times. We are the beneficiaries of it all. 

Ezra Taft Benson

To enter into the order of the Son of God is the equivalent today of entering into the fullness of the Melchizedek Priesthood, which fullness is only received in the House of the Lord.

Etc., etc., etc.

Clearly our beloved prophets and others believe we have the fullness of the priesthood...despite whether we've been authorized to administer in the resurrection ordinance yet or not. To claim otherwise, one must declare these and other prophets wrong.

I'll just acquiesce to the idea that not all of us accept the fullness of the priesthood, and/or use it -- Superman flying aside...

But what you said, and what I said was wrong, is that the church does not currently offer or have the fullness of the priesthood. (Or as I reread it, that "none hold the fullness"...which amounts to the same).

When Elias reveals himself to the world then what I have said about the priesthood not being in fullness yet to the church will become clear, the full power of Heaven is not yet with the members of the church it is withheld. As I said it was given only to church to have authority for baptism for remission of sins, and sealing through Holy spirit. With it comes revelation and blessings of healing if faith is adequate. 

Joseph Smith

‘let us finish the temple; the Lord has a great endowment in store for you, and I am anxious that the brethren should have their endowments and receive the fullness of the priesthood.’ 

and...

“The question is frequently asked, ‘Can we not be saved without going through with all those ordinances?’ I would answer, No, not the fulness of salvation. …

“If a man gets a fullness of the priesthood of God he has to get it in the same way that Jesus Christ obtained it, and that was by keeping all the commandments and obeying all the ordinances of the house of the Lord.” 

Theodore M. Burton

Surely, out of the great abundance God has given us, we can share some of our time and our means to do this spiritual work for the living and for the dead under the direction of modern prophets who hold the same fullness of priesthood power as did Elijah the Tishbite. President Kimball holds the keys of this sealing power to bind on earth and to have it bound in heaven. He is a true prophet of God, of which I testify in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Joseph Fielding Smith

What a glorious thing it is to know that the Lord has offered to each of us the fullness of the priesthood, and has promised us that if we will receive this priesthood and magnify our callings, we shall gain an everlasting inheritance with him in his kingdom!

and...

“There is no exaltation in the Kingdom of God without the fullness of the priesthood, and every man who receives the Melchizedek Priesthood does so with an oath and a covenant that he shall be exalted”

and...

The Lord does not recognize any ordinance or ceremony, even though it be made or performed in his name, unless it is in accordance with his will and done by one who is recognized as his authorized servant. It was for that reason that he sent from his presence holy messengers to Joseph Smith and others, to restore that which had been taken from the earth, even the fullness of the gospel, and the fullness and the keys of priesthood.

Gordon B. Hinkley

...the great keys which came from Moses and Elias and Elijah to bring in the fullness of the priesthood in this the dispensation of the fullness of times. We are the beneficiaries of it all. 

Ezra Taft Benson

To enter into the order of the Son of God is the equivalent today of entering into the fullness of the Melchizedek Priesthood, which fullness is only received in the House of the Lord.

Etc., etc., etc.

Clearly our beloved prophets and others believe we have the fullness of the priesthood...despite whether we've been authorized to administer in the resurrection ordinance yet or not. To claim otherwise, one must declare these and other prophets wrong.

Prophets can error even they have admitted this, I testify now that the fullness of the priesthood is not yet with the church that with the fullness comes great power to understand the spiritual dimensions and how things become manifest within the physical dimension through spiritual dimensions. One would experience translation and be able to directly communicate with the Father and those of Hosts of Heaven. Such is not with members of the church and hence they fall away because are not yet without the corruption of the fall, to hold the full priesthood is to be without corruption it has only been given to a few throughout history and with it great miracles were done. This does not mean in the future when time of Zion comes when the threshing has been completed that those worthy remaining saints wont be granted the higher priesthood. 

I ask you do you yourself think it would be wise to give power over the elements to those whom right now are saints or would people misuse it as they are not yet perfect and do error even caught up in Babylon itself taking part in its sins. There is a reason why scriptures hint that the church will go through the threshing itself and many will be overcome as it is sorted through the days of tribulation. There will indeed come corrections to the church in the future given by those called to do so.

Revelation 13

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Do you understand why word saints was used when this was given to John. A portion of the priesthood does not prevent the adversary from taking it away, if I was to even be so blunt I would say the gospel as it is now is not complete, but is enough for now as even Joseph Smith lost parts of the translated manuscripts as well as was revealed not everything could be given at this time to the church to know or many would fall away. When greater revelations come in the future in the times of woes, many will fall away and believe the Antichrist over the Church this is meaning of great apostasy in last days, which is when what is large becomes small. If they had the fullness of the priesthood of God they would not fall away, none whom has had the fullness has fallen away it is the great prophets for example Elijah and Moses and Jesus Christ himself whom has the fullness of priesthood. Another example is Enoch through the fullness of the priesthood he taught his people in way that all were able to be translated and taken to a higher dimension. Hence the City of Enoch which awaits hidden from the world to come in it time of appointment. 

Edited by BurningSword

Why don't you ask the Spirit of truth if it is wrong if you are able? Know by making statements it is bound also in eternity so be-careful in assuming you know what the fullness of priesthood actually is.  It was never given to the church to have from the beginning only the power to baptise for remission of sins and seal, and with it blessings of healing and revelation based on a  persons faith. Members whom have sincerely taken part in baptism for remission of sins and laying of hands of Holy-Spirit can receive revelation if they are capable of attuning into the Light of Christ within all living things as well as healing based on faith.

The prophets are meant to encourage discernment and admit to not being perfect and that their own minds can cause errors, that they don't by accident false witness. Revelation given to the Prophet of the church is concerning church matters he has not been given much revelation about other things outside of his appointed position and he himself knows he has never seen Jesus Christ in flesh but may have been giving visions in dreams. Higher element body's cause matter to vibrate so high the earth-shakes, just by the least of the body's if Jesus Christ came in his true form the entire universe would catch on fire, that time is appointed for the ending, even Joseph smith saw only through vision giving in spirit. This is why when a real Angel from God came the earth would shake, and why when the time comes of the opening of the 6th seal and the events spoken in revelation to follow it will be Angels as well as Christ himself interacting on spiritual dimensions that in-turn effect the physical world. 

I testify to all reading the events of this Revelation are coming very soon.

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

This comes during a world war which will soon break out in the world, as it says nation shall clash against nation. but what many do not know is that wormwood arrives in middle of that world war and is the catalyst that brings forth the fall of Babylon. Which is the herald that brings the time of the great tribulation, for the tribulations are the days of the world war and collapsing of economy and the violence that ensues but the great tribulation begins at opening of sixth seal. Many die in the opening in some ways it is a blessing they are not alive for the coming Antichrist, for He whom is known as Antichrist comes after the opening of the 6th seal. 

If you survive the world war long enough you will see this entire planet be shaken from it very orbit, and in a single hour more than a third of mankind will die. Imagine all the natural disasters happening all at once that is what occurs at fulfilling of the opening of 6th seal. It is also the prophecy given by Isaiah 24 as follows- 

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

How I know all these things will remain a mystery, before people say Apostate, False Prophet, Devil like the Pharisees did to Christ. Let time be my witness if these things happen not in this generation then I am false but if they do happen and soon then I have spoken the truth and let ye know the authority was involved in how it came to pass.  

Edited by BurningSword

BurningSword is there a purpose to your posts?  Because all I've really seen so far is you saying the same thing over and over and over.

I ask you what purpose is having a Light in your home? Is it not so that when the night comes you may see what is within your room? And If I be speaking by the Spirit of truth what witness is it to all reading if they can not understand, is it I in error or they which comprehend not the Light. For I have spoken with authority and some take offence but if these things I speak be truth why would I not speak as a minister and shall they not all fulfill. 

I ask you what purpose is having a Light in your home? Is it not so that when the night comes you may see what is within your room? And If I be speaking by the Spirit of truth what witness is it to all reading if they can not understand, is it I in error or they which comprehend not the Light. For I have spoken with authority and some take offence but if these things I speak be truth why would I not speak as a minister and shall they not all fulfill. 

Do you consider yourself a prophet of sorts?

Do you consider yourself a prophet of sorts?

A title is unimportant, if I was the man whom brought to pass the things I speak of the future, what service would it give the world in knowing? I will say this to ye many mystery's have not been revealed to mankind about how things came to be fulfilled. In the time of the resurrection and judgements then it will become clear how little mankind knew about the mystery's and works of God.  If you seek to know what I am then pray sincerely unto the Father with a empty cup not wavering in your faith approaching Him in humility and meekness and by the Light of Christ within you, shall the Holy Spirit reveal to you who I am. . 

Do as Joseph Smith did and ask for wisdom. 

5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Edited by BurningSword

Prophets can error even they have admitted this, I testify now that the fullness of the priesthood is not yet with the church

Hmm. Should I trust the testimony and words of those who are appointed to lead the church...or the wacky stranger on the internet?

What an interesting opportunity to exercise my agency.

:hmmm:

I believe I choose....yeah...I choose to trust the testimony of the prophets words I've given over one who opposes them. I already know they were/are prophets. Therefore I know you, by opposing them, are a false prophet.

Here's Joseph on the matter:

“… When a man goes about prophesying, and commands men to obey his teachings, he must either be a true or false prophet. False prophets always arise to oppose the true prophets and they will prophesy so very near the truth that they will deceive almost the very chosen ones.”

And all you are doing is repeating yourself. This conversation is going absolutely nowhere and I don't see the point of it.

By a persons spiritual condition so shall they measure the worth of words. Those it was meant for shall see it those it was not meant to understand wont. I give you a parable.

A man came upon a dark world and walked it lands, that man had with Him Light and the people of that world had never seen such a thing. So they did not know what it was and saw it as a enemy and attacked that man seeking to destroy His Light. And the man seeing the people in darkness had pity on them and spoke unto them and showed them how to make their own light. And some heeded what the man said and took from Him oil and he filled their lamps that they too might have light. But others did not listen and so they remained in darkness not comprehending the light. Those in darkness sought to cast the man from their world that they need not hear of the Light again and the man seeing He was not welcome said unto those whom receive His words and had their own light to stand, come with me I shall show you a world of Light. And so the man left with those who had listened to Him and left the rest of the people to the darkness.