Most important virtues

mikbone

Empathy. That is what is required to love your neighbor as your self. That is the virtue that allowed our Savior to know our sins and pay for them. And, I believe, that is the method by which glory can be given vicariously. Just like when your own child does well in school, there is a joy that is had more than if another child did well, that feeling of joy is through the level of empathy one has for their own children. Eternal joy is obtained in a similar way.

Without work ethic (diligence) what is love, integrity or compassion?

I have known many people who view themselves as virtuous in ideal (love, compassion, etc), but without the action to back it up it isn't really functional.

All hat and no cattle.

Show me a man with godly humility and work ethic and I see the making of something great.

Well you did ask us what were OUR ideas of important virtues. Are you wanting to debate the work ethic that you chose because no one else mentioned it?

I agree it's important but you did ask our most important virtue.

Well you did ask us what were OUR ideas of important virtues. Are you wanting to debate the work ethic that you chose because no one else mentioned it?

I agree it's important but you did ask our most important virtue.

These forums generally do spawn debates. I assumed that this thread would do so.

Im suprised no one mentioned charity. Based on Moroni 7: 42-47

These forums generally do spawn debates. I assumed that this thread would do so.

Im suprised no one mentioned charity. Based on Moroni 7: 42-47

I just was about to.. Without charity you are nothing. Without Charity you cannot enter into the celestial kingdom

Faith, Hope, And Charity is all one needs. The rest fall into place.

Faith leads to Charity, Hope comes from living faith and gaining charity. Also Charity increases by gaining hope.... Than you will at some point gain a perfect faith.