The Rainbow is Ruined!

MorningStar

The rainbow used to be just a beautiful symbol of God's promise, but now it has been hijacked. My daughter was given a bunch of clothes and there is a rainbow shirt. Now I feel like it could be taken as a political statement.

Just recently, a friend of mine who has always loved bold colors was highly praised for a new piece of jewelry that she made, which one person took as, "Wink, wink! Yay Gay Marriage!" No, it's just a multicolored necklace. Nothing more.

My heck. This is so annoying.

The rainbow used to be just a beautiful symbol of God's promise, but now it has been hijacked. My daughter was given a bunch of clothes and there is a rainbow shirt. Now I feel like it could be taken as a political statement.

Just recently, a friend of mine who has always loved bold colors was highly praised for a new piece of jewelry that she made, which one person took as, "Wink, wink! Yay Gay Marriage!" No, it's just a multicolored necklace. Nothing more.

My heck. This is so annoying.

This is my number one pet peeve. I think its just one more really nasty way satan has to twist good to evil.

well the mascot didn't help, they need a fearsome mascot, like a vampire or a bee... a fey isn't terrifying (well the ones I wrote are but... I don't see them getting a cereal)

besides I don't want marshmallows in my 4.99 cereal... and things I swear are cat food

well the mascot didn't help, they need a fearsome mascot, like a vampire or a bee... a fey isn't terrifying (well the ones I wrote are but... I don't see them getting a cereal)

besides I don't want marshmallows in my 4.99 cereal... and things I swear are cat food

"They're always after me gay marriage!"

Can't stop thinking about Lady Gaga waving her rainbow flag around and changing the National Anthem to, "And a home for the gay". Aaaaagh!!!! My son came home with a rainbow flag after completely "rainbow math" at school and we're going, "Why do you have a gay pride parade flag?!"

Rainbow Dash! she's the best flier in all of equestria and her legion of adult male fans (bronies) don't think she or the rainbow is gay.

Well, not really. I've encountered many, many bronies who not only believe the show writers made Rainbow gay, but they produce fan videos, fanfics, and fan art in great quantities clearly depicting her as such. We have to be very careful what we click as my daughters look for My Little Pony stuff online.

(Not the military bronies though. They like her because of that episode where she went to the Wonderbolts academy.)

Well, not really. I've encountered many, many bronies who not only believe the show writers made Rainbow gay, but they produce fan videos, fanfics, and fan art in great quantities clearly depicting her as such. We have to be very careful what we click as my daughters look for My Little Pony stuff online.

(Not the military bronies though. They like her because of that episode where she went to the Wonderbolts academy.)

just to note, most bronies do not agree with that, some of those bronies are...well I think a part of why bronies get a bad wrap.

its a constant struggle:lol:

ah yes Wonderbolt Academy... there was a Tom Skirrit pony in there, I did wish for a Top Gun parody line but can't have everything:p

just to note, most bronies do not agree with that, some of those bronies are...well I think a part of why bronies get a bad wrap.

its a constant struggle:lol:

ah yes Wonderbolt Academy... there was a Tom Skirrit pony in there, I did wish for a Top Gun parody line but can't have everything:p

Wait, this is a pony thread now? Well... ok...

Posted Image