George Zimmerman Case winding down

bytor2112

I read Rush Limbaugh's take on the Jeantel CNN interview... what he heard was Jeantel telling Trayvon to run because Zimmerman could be a gay rapist.... to which Trayvon proceeded to attack Zimmerman... which could be construed as an anti-gay act on Trayvon...

Well, if NBC can make this into a racial incident, I guess Rush can make this into a sexual orientation one too...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think your so judgemental....i think he's guilty..why,he should of stayed in the car like he was told....if he would of listened non of this would of happened.... he was at least 100pds heavy as well....

theres so much injustice Im sure Heavenly Father is so upset whats going on here.....

now a young men is dead, and zimmerman will have to change his name he might be free, but is he?? this will effect his whole life...

plus he wasnt a very good husband either.... he can never become a police officer...

Edited by Roseslipper

He was never ordered to stay in his car. A 911 operator can't command a person to stay in their car. Following a person is not illegal. Beating a person is illegal. "Whooping ___ " is the same thing as beating a person! Rachel Jeantel lives in a make believe world where you can beat someone and not have any consequences for it.

I am sure the media is quite disappointed that LA isn't burning and Obama as well, the longer this story drags on the less people will remember Benghazi, spying and the IRS. While the media is obviously culpable, Obama fanned the flames long ago and more recently Holder with his comments...so they do not get a pass. Sensationalizing headlines attracts readers and if you live in one of the cities where protests were held...you might agree with the headlines. There has been vandalism and acts of violence and while it has been relatively low, it is still all unacceptable.

As for "stand your ground" laws...I am all for shooting someone that chooses to violently assault me. I am guessing that had Martin punched and knocked Zimmerman down and then backed off, he would still be alive. The continued assault led to the shooting and frankly Zimmerman wasn't standing his ground, he was being beat into it.

A portion of Holders comments:

maybe zimmerman beat himself to make it look bad who knows we will not know the truth..and his wounds were nothing and where were the makes of proof on trevons body that he did this. non of zimmermas blood o him or skin with modern tech.. they should of found this if the boy was guilty... he was innocent.

the world is getting to be a very dangerous place. I can see myself being shot cause someone doesnt like the way i drive....come onn people.. theres to much hate in people....it is very very sad....

Edited by Roseslipper

maybe zimmerman beat himself to make it look bad who knows we will not know the truth..and his wounds were nothing and where were the makes of proof on trevons body that he did this. non of zimmermas blood o him or skin with modern tech.. they should of found this if the boy was guilty... he was innocent.

the world is getting to be a very dangerous place. I can see myself being shot cause someone doesnt like the way i drive....come onn people.. theres to much hate in people....it is very very sad....

People witnessed Trayvon assaulting Zimmerman.

What I find the most distressing is how quickly people lose the protection of "Presumed Innocent until Proven Guilty" If you were accused of a horrible crime you would want everyone to give you that protection... You would want people to believe you were Innocent.. and have to be convinced or proven by the facts that you were not. Everyone wants this for themselves but way to many are all to willing to not extend it to others based on what they think or 'heard'... Not facts. And that is very disturbing... Because today it is Zimmerman... Tomorrow it might be you... or it might be me.

On a positive note, early this year while walking home from school my son ran down a black kid who swiped a necklace right off a girls neck in broad day light after he threw her to the ground. My son chased him into a low income apartment complex and was soon surrounded by about 15 black kids who blocked his path so the perp could get away.

He recognized one of them in church a couple weeks ago sitting with the missionaries.

There is hope.

your son did a good thing...lets hope he joins the church and changes his ways...

theres this old saying goes something like this...when u get to heaven dont look and steer how did that person get here, they might be thinking the same about u...hahah :rolleyes:

He was never ordered to stay in his car. A 911 operator can't command a person to stay in their car. Following a person is not illegal. Beating a person is illegal. "Whooping ___ " is the same thing as beating a person! Rachel Jeantel lives in a make believe world where you can beat someone and not have any consequences for it.

true but he still should of listended and waited for the cops to come...then think none of this would of happened......

Hidden

true but he still should of listended and waited for the cops to come...then think none of this would of happened......

If he was not told, then there is nothing to listen to. And even if he was told he is under NO obligation follow said advice from the dispatcher. Zimmerman was ambushed by Martin. Martin got to where he was going then went back out to find Zimmerman, and caused harm. If Martin had not been acting like a thug and stayed put when he got to where he was going then

none of this would of happened......

Maybe Zimmerman beat himself? Seriously? Maybe the witness that saw Trayvon beating Zimmerman MMA style was in cahoots with Zimmerman too?

Have you ever been punched, unexpectedly..... square in the nose...hard enough to be knocked to the ground? Just a small amount of force will make your eyes water...did you see Zimmermans nose? He was likely temporarily blinded from the punch because of watering eyes and and pain and seeing stars, all the while a nearly full grown man, larger than he, was on top of him wailing away. I am sure he was disoriented and freaking out...but hey, he should have let Martin beat him unconscious or till he had brain damage or till he was dead...rather than defending his life.

Why is it so difficult to believe that Martin was skulking around the neighborhood and later decided to assault Zimmerman in a racist fit because Zimmerman had the audacity to to see what he was upto.....

Are you serious? Zimmerman beat himself up?

How much of the facts do you actually know? Can you back up any of your statements with credible sources? Or are you just taking as truth the propaganda being put out by certain people?

What was Trayvon Martin "innocent" of? Again, do you know any of the actual facts?

all the while a nearly full grown man,

Nearly full grown? At 6'1" and 165 lbs, Martin was bigger than plenty of adults, and a lot more fit. Had he stepped into a boxing ring, he would have been classed as a welterweight, same as Oscar De La Hoya from 1997-2000.

Why is it so difficult to believe that Martin was skulking around the neighborhood and later decided to assault Zimmerman in a racist fit because Zimmerman had the audacity to to see what he was upto.....

Allow me to answer for you...

The media and race hustlers like Al "Tawanna Brawley" Sharpton and Jessie" love child" Jackson used the liberal news media to cast this as a racist killing of an unarmed black teen who was heading home with skittles and tea by showing pictures of Martin as a fresh faced, angelic, 14 year old. Martin was anything but...

They lied and skewed the truth and turned Zimmerman into a racist, cop wanna be monster. The President of the USA even got involved by saying if he had a son he would look like Trayvon. The outcry was so shrill that a "special prosecutor " that should be disbarred was brought and decided that Zimmerman should be arrested and put on trial. In the circus surrounding the event, it became very apparent that the only acceptable outcome was not that justice be blind and that Zimmerman be treated as innocent until proven guilty, but rather that he be found guilty because he was already tried and convicted by the spin the media and race hustlers before mentioned had sold to a gullible public.

Edited by bytor2112

Nearly full grown? At 6'1" and 165 lbs, Martin was bigger than plenty of adults, and a lot more fit. Had he stepped into a boxing ring, he would have been classed as a welterweight, same as Oscar De La Hoya from 1997-2000.

I say nearly because at 17 he would have grow some more....and actually, he would be a middleweight at 165 and possibly super middle...think Bernard Hopkins....as welter is 147.

Edited by bytor2112

For my part, I think it's important to be careful to recognize the line between saying "you can't prove Zimmerman guilty" versus "Zimmerman did nothing wrong".

The former was important, and I think is more or less clear. As for the latter: That should never have been my position, and it certainly isn't now. Zimmerman did act imprudently (not illegally; but imprudently) in leaving his vehicle. We don't know exactly what started the altercation or how careful Zimmerman was to maintain a discreet distance.

And, frankly: this is now a race crisis deliberately orchestrated by a liberal president and a liberal media between two traditionally liberal constituencies, blacks and latinos; with an Obama-voting Democratic activist as the scapegoat. Now that the criminal case is over, any further public debate just isn't a hill that I, as a non-black and non-latino conservative, feel compelled to die on.

Perhaps if you had paid any attention to the evidence introduced during the trial, you would know how silly you sound right now. I would urge you to watch this great summary of the evidence as we know it in this case:

After the 23 minute mark you can probably stop watching because he starts moralizing and putting his own spin on things, but the first 23 minutes are a great wrap-up of things as they happened or were testified to, and a little background on both parties involved. Beware, he uses crude language when he uses exact quotes of what both people said or allegedly said according to testimony given.

I hate to point this out to you guys... but there are a lot of people out there like Roseslipper who are the bread and butter of sensational media.

When somebody finally figures out how to take them out of the clutches of sensationalists we'll have a much better America. But hey, the media have been manipulating people since the Spanish-American War... what hope do we really have that it's going to change in our lifetimes?

Any and all suggestions welcome.

But hey, the media have been manipulating people since the Spanish-American War... what hope do we really have that it's going to change in our lifetimes?

Surely you don't mean to imply that that business with the Maine was an accident? :huh:

;)

For my part, I think it's important to be careful to recognize the line between saying "you can't prove Zimmerman guilty" versus "Zimmerman did nothing wrong".

The former was important, and I think is more or less clear. As for the latter: That should never have been my position, and it certainly isn't now. Zimmerman did act imprudently (not illegally; but imprudently) in leaving his vehicle. We don't know exactly what started the altercation or how careful Zimmerman was to maintain a discreet distance.

And, frankly: this is now a race crisis deliberately orchestrated by a liberal president and a liberal media between two traditionally liberal constituencies, blacks and latinos; with an Obama-voting Democratic activist as the scapegoat. Now that the criminal case is over, any further public debate just isn't a hill that I, as a non-black and non-latino conservative, feel compelled to die on.

I think you make a few important points that I would add to. Our laws are not and cannot be the end of justice. This is why the mission and atonement of Christ is so important and why Jesus will bring justice. Our laws can only be based on what is decided in a court of law and our law has determined that there is not enough evidence to hold Mr. Zimmerman responsible in any lawful way for Travon's death. Think about that for a minute. Every consideration under the law was applied; including race and bigotry. Every lawful consideration was made and failed to provide sufficient evidence in a court of law.

If there are important, just or lawful considerations that were missed then that is a problem of the law not Mr Zimmerman. Missing in this discussion - especially by some that disagree with the decision of the court, are provable considerations in events or the law that were left out of the case.

It is not that we just invented laws yesterday and it is not that our laws were invented with particular bias. I do not believe that any country does more to insure that laws are blind than does the USA. It would appear that some believe that there should be a race bias in the law. I am not one of them. I personally believe that the law should not define any racial biases - including who gets what government help, access to any government education or programs. This is regardless of any bias that has existed. I believe that trying to fix an old bias with any kind or sort of new bias is as foolish and unjust as can be argued concerning any old bias. If prejudice or bias is bad then it must stop - if there are conditions that make prejudice and bias good - then we must live with whatever prejudice and bias blows in the wind.

BTW - for the record, I believe OJ is as innocent of all charges as Mr. Zimmerman. My reasoning, because neither could be convicted in a court of law with the actual evidence.

The Traveler