They Are Coming...

mirkwood

I have stood at the pulpit of our chapel and taught a combined 3rd hour Priesthood and Relief Society, and used the phrase 'zombie uprising'.

(Boring details: It was a lesson on living the temporal gospel and preparing against adversity - especially disaster/emergency preparadness. My point was that a lot of preparations (from living debt-free to family scripture study) help you no matter what the emergency, whether it's fire, flood, plague, earthquake, tornado, or zombie uprising.)

I posted that picture above to mirkwood's facebook page. It was so appropriate for him. Not only is he totally into emergency preparedness but he enjoys Halloween and all behind it. :)

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

They are coming in our world if we are doing lots of efforts for getting our aims and we want to do something to our self and also our country then that persons are shown on our world to make everything possible for own self and others. It is our duty to make our self perfect to spend life in happiness and make it easy for other humans who are totally depend on us.

yellowstone bus tour

yellowstone bus tours

Edited by kethy

I was talking about a zombie show at church when the Bishop said, "John? There are no Zombies in the bible."

I then responded with, "Zechariah 14:12-13"

He looked it up and responded, "Touche."

So Zombie Apocalypse DOES show up in the bible! :P

Yesterday, I had a facebook on "Don't be a Zombie" in reference to seeking Christ.

This was a perfect followup for them who believe not.

Thanks.