Mormon Guide to Starbucks

Quin

11 minutes ago, Maureen said:

What makes you sure that LDS leaders do not read MormonHub's threads and posts? I bet they have a huge folder about threads and posts you have contributed to Vort.

M.

Yup, they've got a folder of the 14000 posts and the additional deleted posts akin to the 116 pages in one folder marked "Vort".  They also have a folder with about 5000 posts with the name "Maureen" on it.

But they've only got three with "Carborendum" on it because they just don't take me as seriously as they do your words, Maureen.  Preach on, oh fount of endless wisdom and grace.

Edited by Guest

Naw, the modern-day Danites (aka The Strengthening the Members of the Church Committee) do all that.  It never filters up, except for that one time when they had to fire Dan Peterson.

Notes:
* The SMCC aren't danites.
* The SMCC is basically a bunch of guys who sometimes talk on the phone.  They don't "have a huge folder" on anyone.
* Church leadership had nothing to do with what happened to Dan Peterson.

FYI, I see evidence of Dravin's continued existence just about weekly.  I don't know how or why this happened, but whenever he logs on to Steam and starts playing a game, I get a little popup window.  I think he sent me a buddy request or something at one time.

I think about Dravin and Beefche every time I see that popup.  :)

On 11/17/2016 at 5:01 PM, NeuroTypical said:

FYI, I see evidence of Dravin's continued existence just about weekly.  I don't know how or why this happened, but whenever he logs on to Steam and starts playing a game, I get a little popup window.  I think he sent me a buddy request or something at one time.

I think about Dravin and Beefche every time I see that popup.  :)

You're probably gonna see him a lot more soon. He's getting a new computer which will increase his ability to play his games. I joke with him that I look forward to seeing him in the new year sometime.

On 11/18/2016 at 9:58 AM, mordorbund said:

@Dravin is a gneiss guy, but it's easy to take him for granite.

We like to get all punny. He isn't hungry, he has no apatite. Geologists will rock your world! 

And have you seen the Big Bang Theory when Sheldon laments about geology and how it's not a real science? Dravin laughs but then he goes on a rampage to the television to explain why geology is real and better than physics.....