Just going to leave this here, and see what discussion comes.

NeuroTypical

Anyone else notice the Pokemon artwork among all the Pony stuff?

It looks like there might be star trek stuff to the right. It's probably some sort convention. I'm guessing that like minds like similar things...such as pokemon and ponies. Or maybe the Pokemon sell well.

Edited by Crypto

Truthfully, I never thought of collecting human heads in refrigerators as having the same dignity or gravitas as LARPing.

My comment was directed to the picture in the opening comment, as for human head collecting compared to LARPing, I'd say if your LARPing and making your own costumes and equipment...then a lot of the "gravitas" in human head collecting would come from whether you were shrinking them yourself or simply freezing them for lack of a better skill set ;):D

Edited by Average Joe

What army does he play?  I am sure my Black Legion would easily crush whichever army he plays :lol:

Tau.

I bet you could. He doesn't actually have a ton of stuff, and hasn't had the time to assemble and paint all his figures and backgrounds. . . or whatever you guys call them (my SIL calls them "dolls", but that's not nice). He's gathered a lot of materials which mostly sit in a box. ( We did clean out the garage and retrieve a great second-hand table for him recently, so I hope he'll have some time to set it up how he likes it.