# Of Posts Raising Rapidly! Is It Safe?

prisonchaplain

Inflated # of posts  

1. 1. Inflated # of posts

I alone stand, unmatched, upon the pinnacle of LDStalk posting... and this despite my illiteracy.

Oh whatever Snow. Knock off the humble act. :P You know you are quite the opposite. haha

I am so impressed by the unity I have created between different faith groups, with this hard-hitting string. BTW, I will rejoice and be exceedingly glad just to make the top-5 list. And, thanks to new word and word association, that day may come months earlier than I expected. :-)

I alone stand, unmatched, upon the pinnacle of LDStalk posting... and this despite my illiteracy.

Hey Snow Buddy,

Have you seen how close Dr. T is too you! :lol:

He has the ability to sit and rev his engine behind you and then somewhere it's like he hears the gun fire at the starting line and he is GONE!!!

Once that happens all of those YEARS of dedicated service to the people at LDS Talk seem like a passing fantasy. :lol:

Oh PC!

Oh PC!

I wouldn't dream of

Oh PC!

<div class='quotemain'>

Oh PC!

I wouldn't dream of

Artificially increasing the

Oh PC!

<div class='quotemain'>

Oh PC!

I wouldn't dream of

Oh PC!

<div class='quotemain'>

Oh PC!

I wouldn't dream of

Artificially increasing the

Number of my posts!!!

Huh? What's that?

I've just done that?

Nah...not me! Never... :P:D

Darn it! It hasn't worked..oh well, back to the drawing board. :(

I am so impressed by the unity I have created between different faith groups, with this hard-hitting string. BTW, I will rejoice and be exceedingly glad just to make the top-5 list. And, thanks to new word and word association, that day may come months earlier than I expected. :-)

:roflmbo: That was great PC

My posting amounts have been earned due to my constant use of and educational experience from dictionary.com. :) M.

Maureen you forgot to mention Wikipidia! You are the Queen of finding anything via Wikipidia. Posted Image That should add at least 25% more to your post count. :P

Sorry to get off topic here a little but I just have to say this

:cheerleader::cheerleader: GO DR T!!!!!!! :lol::lol:

Yeah, Post Dr T, post,:cheerleader: post, :cheerleader: post. Just be sure to post in a diffent thread each time. Just use a smiley :hmmm: that would work! :cheerleader:

Guest Yediyd

Now make sure you all click on the PayPal donation button so Heather can buy more bandwidth. lol

Thanks for reminding me!!! But it will have to wait for two weeks now!!!! :blush: