Do you have a dream?

Sunday21

Do you have a dream? My dream is to retire within walking distance of a temple and be one of those sisters who practically live in the temple. I drive an elderly lady to church (95!) and I notice that she almost never leaves the house as she does not drive anymore. Buses are rather dangerous as I learned while recovering from a car accident. Many fellow patients had had bus accidents. People fall getting into, while on, walking over snow drifts to get to (big problem in Canada), and when getting off buses. It is especially a problem for the elderly. Thus I want to live within walking distance of a temple. I have about 20 years until retirement so there is time for the church to build a lot more temples! What is your dream?

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Sunday21 said:

Do you have a dream? My dream is to retire within walking distance of a temple and be one of those sisters who practically live in the temple. I drive an elderly lady to church (95!) and I notice that she almost never leaves the house as she does not drive anymore. Buses are rather dangerous as I learned while recovering from a car accident. Many fellow patients had had bus accidents. People fall getting into, while on, walking over snow drifts to get to (big problem in Canada), and when getting off buses. It is especially a problem for the elderly. Thus I want to live within walking distance of a temple. I have about 20 years until retirement so there is time for the church to build a lot more temples! What is your dream?

That's awesome of you to do that for her Sunday.

Cue "Tangled"-inspired musical number!

I would love to sing in the Tabernacle Choir. I really hope my husband can find success and satisfaction in his career. He has high hopes to make a difference in the world, and hopefully make some money, too. We want to serve missions. I'd love to have him as a mission president so I can be mission mom.

Of course, my fondest dream is to see all my children married well, happy, and doing their best to live the Gospel. 

When I read the title for this subject I started thinking of the Disney "Tangled" movie song.

My dream is to acquire around $950,000 in assets and retire around the age of 64.  After retirement I want to pick up volunteer work and gardening or a part time job to have fun at.  I just realized need to dream more and think about some fun things to do in my life.