All they that hate me love death!

tpblue123

Proverbs 8:35-36

35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the Lord.36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Isaiah 66:24

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Doctrine and Covenants 109:75-76
75 That when the trump shall sound for the dead, we shall be caught up in the cloud to meet thee, that we may ever be with the Lord;
76 That our garments may be pure, that we may be clothed upon with robes of righteousness, with palms in our hands, and crowns of glory upon our heads, and reap eternal joy for all our sufferings.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 
At the time when I come again, there may be two people sleeping in one room. One person will be taken and the other person will be left. There may be two women working together. One woman will be taken and the other woman will be left."
— Luke 17:34-36

1 Corinthians 15:40,41,44,51,52
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Paul is teaching about the resurrection. In verse 40 he teaches that people will be resurrected into one of three bodies: a Celestial body, a Terrestrial body, and assumable a Telestial Body. These body we're resurrected into will correspond with the glory and kingdom we receive. Notice the next verse blatantly teaches that there is one glory of the sun (The Celestial Kingdom), another glory of the moon (The Terrestrial Kingdom), and a glory of the stars (The Telestial Kingdom). The sun, moon, stars is obviously symbolic of the hierarchy in glory of the kingdoms.

Doctrine and Covenants 88:26-32
26 Wherefore, it shall be sanctified; yea, notwithstanding it shall die, it shall be quickened again, and shall abide the power by which it is quickened, and the righteous shall inherit it.
27 For notwithstanding they die, they also shall rise again, a spiritual body.
28 They who are of a celestial spirit shall receive the same body which was a natural body; even ye shall receive your bodies, and your glory shall be that glory by which your bodies are quickened.
29 Ye who are quickened by a portion of the celestial glory shall then receive of the same, even a fulness.
30 And they who are quickened by a portion of the terrestrial glory shall then receive of the same, even a fulness.
31 And also they who are quickened by a portion of the telestial glory shall then receive of the same, even a fulness.
32 And they who remain shall also be quickened; nevertheless, they shall return again to their own place, to enjoy that which they are willing to receive, because they were not willing to enjoy that which they might have received.

1peter 2:9
 9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light:
Revelation 5:10 We will be kings and priests and will reign on the earth. 
God offers the gift of eternal life to those He calls who believe, repent and are baptized and live His way during this life. We will take part in the Millennium as glorified spirit beings. We have the chance to be like Christ, even as He is (1 John 3:2).

1 hour ago, tpblue123 said:

Sorry everything have been prove, to be scriptures.

Hi @tpblue123, welcome to the forum!

Quoting scripture is good, but if you're trying to convey a specific message with those scriptures, it is best to state it plainly so slow people (like me) can follow your thread easier :)

12 hours ago, tpblue123 said:

You have not been reeding my posting, if you do, you get to understand more of what I meant, go back and read them, then you understand adding more to your knowledge.

I read your post.  I know these scriptures well.  I still don't quite understand what specific message out of these scriptures you want to discuss.  The title of the thread doesn't provide much of a clue.

Just out of curiosity, is English your 2nd language?  If so, what's your primary language?  Mine is Bisaya (Filipino dialect).

The way of life and the way of death. The scriptures paint a clear dichotomy of our final destinations. What gets confusing is when one gets to speaking of the grades or degrees of perfection that happen inbetween. In first Corinthians speaking of different bodies, the text is trying to show a difference in our glory now versus what its like in the resuurection. Often left out of the discussion is that we will all undergo three different bodies of glory with the first "earthy" and the last "spiritual". This is what Paul is referring to in verses 41-47

41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.
46 Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

54 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Brace yourselves...

:evilbanana:

D&C 124:41 For I deign to reveal unto my church things which have been kept hid from before the foundation of the world, things that pertain to the dispensation of the fulness of times.

D&C 121:26-31  God shall give unto you knowledge by his Holy Spirit, yea, by the unspeakable gift of the Holy Ghost, that has not been revealed since the world was until now;

Articles of Faith 9 We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God.

1 Nephi 14:24-26

25 But the things which thou shalt see hereafter thou shalt not write; for the Lord God hath ordained the apostle of the Lamb of God that he should write them.

Mormon 5:12-13, and there are others.  Some things, for whatever reason, have been saved for this dispensation.

On 8/31/2017 at 0:16 PM, anatess2 said:

I read your post.  I know these scriptures well.  I still don't quite understand what specific message out of these scriptures you want to discuss.  The title of the thread doesn't provide much of a clue.

Just out of curiosity, is English your 2nd language?  If so, what's your primary language?  Mine is Bisaya (Filipino dialect).

On 8/31/2017 at 9:01 PM, anatess2 said:

Brace yourselves...

:evilbanana:

I most say Sorry for any confusion I may have cause. 
I used to think for ten years, only members sealed in the temples and members with endowments will be part of the celestial glory, it seem is not like that. I’m very happy about what I found out. There is non place in the terrestrial glory for faithful LDS members D&C 76:71,72,73

Faithful members of the Church will come forth in the morning of the First Resurrection and receive a glorified, celestial body (see D&C 76:64–65; 88:28–29).
Remember faithful members will meet Jesus Christ in the sky. There will be a change of body at the very moment we meet Jesus Christ in the sky, and that body will determine the glory you belong and that too will depend of the preparation you have done as a faithful member, endowment is for 2nd Glory, sealed in the temple is for the 1st Glory, and faithful member will be for the lowest Glory. That what I come
Understand now.

we know about the three degrees of Glory within the Celestial Kingdom and who are going in these Kingdoms. Now what we don’t know is, if these bodies within the Celestial Glory will be change too. As far as everyone that have read my posting know the change has been for the Celestial bodies, the Terrestrial bodies, and Telestial bodies, and also bodies with non Glory.

What I know or thinks, is any change of bodies in the lowest kingdom, will not be able to have kids or marry in the millennium, what I don’t know. If the change of bodies that happened in the lowest kingdom, will happen in the Celestial glory  too.
With the pure love of Jesus Christ, since we are not sure about that, I will advice any faithful members that will love to have his family In the millennium and continuations of having family not to take chances, not to look down, just look up, seal in the temple have your eternal family,I love you all members of LDS Church. 

Consider this as a changing opinions, not showing up, I’m non body, just a simple member that will love to see my brothers and sisters progress eternally in the service of 
Our Lord Jesus Christ, the free gift of God. The ordinance in the LDS church is for free get it and be fully prepared for the second coming of Jesus Christ.