What Amazing News!

MadHatter

She told me she was sitting in relief society a couple weeks ago when a sister was bearing her testimony, and a few other women taked about some experiences. That she almost cried because she felt so greatful for the gospel and the church. Nothing else could have brought me more joy right now.

My wife has been taking the missionary discussions the past few weeks and she has been reading the Book of Mormon every day for the past couple of months. and she set a date for baptism.

February 9th!!!!!

We have to wait till my time is up so i can baptise and confirm her a member myself, Both her and I want myself to do it.

My wife has been taking the missionary discussions the past few weeks and she has been reading the Book of Mormon every day for the past couple of months. and she set a date for baptism.

February 9th!!!!!

We have to wait till my time is up so i can baptise and confirm her a member myself, Both her and I want myself to do it.

Mad,

I know how much you have wanted this because you have talked about it in your past posts. So I am very happy for you that your dream has come true. Best of luck to the both of you.

Elphaba

She told me she was sitting in relief society a couple weeks ago when a sister was bearing her testimony, and a few other women taked about some experiences. That she almost cried because she felt so greatful for the gospel and the church. Nothing else could have brought me more joy right now.

February 9th!!!!!

Good for the both of you - and I am pleased to understand that together you have decided to change the covenants you live by in your home. ;)

The Traveler

February 9th!!!!!

thats great to hear....congrats to both of you!!!!!!

February 9th!!!!!

That is awesome Mad! My prayers are with you guys. And just think a year after her baptism you can take her to the Temple and be sealed forever...so cool!

PS: It says you live in Washington...what city?

Thanks you guys, i didn't mean to be an attention grabber or antyhign, i'm just so happy and greatful formy wife and her decisions.

We live in Kent. we will probably be sealed in the seattle temple if we are still here in the next couple years.

Interesting - I use to work at the Kent Space Center. I lived in Federal Way (now I'm based in Sandy Utah and working for a while in Phoenix - BTW Federal Way is having a 25 year anniversary since the Stake was organized. I plan to be at the festivities Friday the 16th. If any one can make it - I'll see you there.

The Traveler

• 4 weeks later...