Finish This Thought...

Dr T

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...a really crappy board game.

i would have opted for death if life was like that game.

lol wow, i reread this an i sounded so..bitter. I was just making fun of the game.

I'll think of a new one.

Life is like a sniper rifle scope, you get what you aim at. its all about goals. wow that was weirder than the first.

very very good all. Dr., I loved the analogy. :) The others were also well written. Thank you all.

can you stand one more reply?

Life is.... a pop quiz... always remember to read and follow the directions ....

(I remember back in elementary school when the teacher passed out the 'pop quiz' and said that everyone had to read and follow the directions at the top of the page first... and of course I'm a smart alec and ran through and answered all the questions lickity split... thinking, "I'll have this whole thing answeref before those yahoos have the directions read."... yeah, the last question said to not answer one single question, but to just write your name at the top of the page and turn your paper over....

I hope I do better on the Big Test of LIFE....

:)

<div class='quotemain'>

very very good all. Dr., I loved the analogy. :) The others were also well written. Thank you all.

can you stand one more reply?

Life is.... a pop quiz... always remember to read and follow the directions ....

(I remember back in elementary school when the teacher passed out the 'pop quiz' and said that everyone had to read and follow the directions at the top of the page first... and of course I'm a smart alec and ran through and answered all the questions lickity split... thinking, "I'll have this whole thing answeref before those yahoos have the directions read."... yeah, the last question said to not answer one single question, but to just write your name at the top of the page and turn your paper over....

I hope I do better on the Big Test of LIFE....

I'm ready for as many posts that people are willing to add, Water. :) I like yours a lot.