Christmas Movies

Palerider

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div class='quotemain'>

Miracle on 34th street (original version)

The Santa Clause (1st one)

LOL, Pam, I almost put Miracle too!

I think I like both of those because people choose to believe in something despite all logic and other people telling them it doesn't exist.

I agree. Shows we can still believe in something even though we know logically and factually that they don't exist. But still let's the child in us believe.

Christmas Vacation. Cousin Eddy and the elderly Aunt (can't remember her name, but the one who recites the pledge of allegiance when asked to say grace) make that movie.

A Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out, kid!)

It's a Wonderful Life (I could watch Jimmy Stewart in anything. My all time favorite actor)

Home Alone 1 (before Cauley McCulkin became a freak).

My favorite is Dicken's A Christmas Carol. I especially like the Patrick Stewart version.

I haven't seen that one.

My favorites:

Christmas Vacation

Scrooged

It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Carol (Allister Simms)

A Muppets Christmas

Any Simpson's Christmas Episode

And the list goes on.....

My absolute Favorite is....

The Nativity.

That movie was great.

Christmas Vacation. Cousin Eddy and the elderly Aunt (can't remember her name, but the one who recites the pledge of allegiance when asked to say grace) make that movie.

A Christmas Story (you'll shoot your eye out, kid!)

It's a Wonderful Life (I could watch Jimmy Stewart in anything. My all time favorite actor)

Home Alone 1 (before Cauley McCulkin became a freak).

Home Alone II was great as well.....and it to was before McCauley became a freak.....LOL!!!!

The Extras Christmas Specials

The Simpsons Christmas Specials

A Muppets Christmas Carol

Donald and Mickeys Christmas Carol

And I've just watched an Episode from series 1 of Little House On The Prairie...called 'Christmas in Walnut Grove'...it was touching.

Hey Pushka.....while on my mission in England...I got to attend a Carol Service at the York Cathedral

My favorite is Dicken's A Christmas Carol. I especially like the Patrick Stewart version.

Other favorites:

It's A Wonderful Life

Miracle on 34th Street

A Christmas Story

Mr. Krueger's Christmas

Oh I forgot Mr. Kruegers Christmas. I LOVE that movie too.

<div class='quotemain'>

The Extras Christmas Specials

The Simpsons Christmas Specials

A Muppets Christmas Carol

Donald and Mickeys Christmas Carol

And I've just watched an Episode from series 1 of Little House On The Prairie...called 'Christmas in Walnut Grove'...it was touching.

Hey Pushka.....while on my mission in England...I got to attend a Carol Service at the York Cathedral

Wow! Pale, that must have been a really exciting event...I'm afraid I've never been to one of the services at that Cathedral...lovely building, btw. I was invited to spend £5 to listen to Carols being sung at our Local Municipal Hall last weekend, but it doesn't quite have the same pulling power as one at the Cathedral.

maybe its cuz im so young but i still enjoy how the grinch stole christmas. its a tradition to watch it in my family. I also really enjoy the christmas carol. really great movies.

I have never been able to enjoy the Grinch....I know alot of people that like it but I am not one of them.... :dontknow:

I went to go see the Chipmonks Movie tonight with some friends. It was cute and the songs reminded me of some old 45's LOL!

we might be showing our age here..... :wow: .......LOL!!!!!