Christmas Day

Palerider

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mexico, baby! I'm spending Christmas with my best friend and her family--they live in Mexico (for another 3 mo or so). First time I'll wear my Santa hat with a bathing suit! We'll have to modify Marco Polo to Santa Claus!

No :snow: for me..nothing but :sun:. Instead of :cold: I'll be relaxing on the :island:.

Edited by beefche
yes, this is a shameful, bragging post...

Mexico, baby! I'm spending Christmas with my best friend and her family--they live in Mexico (for another 3 mo or so). First time I'll wear my Santa hat with a bathing suit! We'll have to modify Marco Polo to Santa Claus!

No :snow: for me..nothing but :sun:. Instead of :cold: I'll be relaxing on the :island:.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....sure rub it in....:P

If Olive Garden is open then we are going there for dinner, if not then it will be Mimi's Cafe.

Is that in Sandy by any chance? I remember some years back thinking I would skip the hassle of Christmas Dinner and just go out to eat. Restaurants apparently are not as readily open as on Thanksgiving. Ended up at Denny's of all places! Seafood Alfredo at Olive Garden would be great for Dinner.

Is that in Sandy by any chance? I remember some years back thinking I would skip the hassle of Christmas Dinner and just go out to eat. Restaurants apparently are not as readily open as on Thanksgiving. Ended up at Denny's of all places! Seafood Alfredo at Olive Garden would be great for Dinner.

Lenny's I mean Denny's...nothing says Merry Christmas better than a Grand Slam Breakfast.....or perhaps some White Castle Burgers...:D

What does everyone have planned for Christmas day??? going someplace....staying home.....etc...

Christmas Eve will be spent with my mother. My little family and hers will open our gifts then. Christmas day will be in our own home, playing with all our new stuff!!

I want to enjoy every single minute of not being at work or college...and I am not going to waste it outside of my house!!!! :lol:

~TG

Lenny's I mean Denny's...nothing says Merry Christmas better than a Grand Slam Breakfast...:D

While the Grand Slam Breakfast would seem like a banquet by First Christmas standards, it does have a bit of a pathetic quality now, eh? However, if you add in biscuits and country gravy it would get me in the spirit.

:)

I will be eating a big can of Albacore Tuna out of a can while watching the Celtics beat the Lakers and then when the game is over I will be clicking the remote as fast as possible to watch Lawrence Welk re-runs on PBS.

Those Christmas re-runs of the 60's and 70s are the absolute bomb. Bobby and Sissy rock!

Of course which time I will be spiking the punch bowl with 7-up----Party like there's no tommorrow.

I will be eating a big can of Albacore Tuna out of a can while watching the Celtics beat the Lakers and then when the game is over I will be clicking the remote as fast as possible to watch Lawrence Welk re-runs on PBS.

Those Christmas re-runs of the 60's and 70s are the absolute bomb. Bobby and Sissy rock!

Of course which time I will be spiking the punch bowl with 7-up----Party like there's no tommorrow.

wow.....sounds like your on the cutting edge to me....:D

That comment was not directed at you Pam. Don't jump in the koolaid if you don't know the flavor.

No matter what flavor it is, I think you've had too much. :)

When I lived in the Caribbean I would go diving on Christmas Day. 82 degree water.

Ben Raines

Have I mentioned this week how much you suck? :D

Okay, Christmas Day. Mr Wing, Mini Wing, and I are leaving this weekend and heading to New England to be with my parents, brother, and sister. My sister hasn't met Mini Wing yet, and I haven't seen her in a year and a half, so we're excited.

Meh, we're going to the inlaws and I think that's about it. Which i'm actually excited about, my inlaws are pretty cool. Plus my husband's brother will be calling from Russia on Christmas morning.

Myself, my husband and my son are having our little Christmas on New Years Day. Since we will already have that day off from work, I won't have to ask for it off. We already had to ask for three days off to celebrate with my mom's family and my dad's family. I don't want my first paycheck of the year to be dismal.

I hope my son gets a tooth before New Years Day, because I got him his first real toothbrush as a present and it has Ming-Ming on it. He likes the Wonderpets. I really want get a picture of us brushing ONE tooth with that awesome toothbrush. He has this stupid little gum rubber toothbrush thing for his gums that he's supposed to use before he gets teeth. But it's not the same and it doesn't have Ming-Ming on it.