Thanks!

beefche

I'm going through one of the toughest, most stressful times I have ever known. I find it difficult to enjoy moments right now. But, I've been able to laugh at you, with you, and about you here at lds.net. And for that I thank you.

I am sorry to hear that things are stressful for you right now.

I would have never known by your friendly, funny posts here on the forum.

Please, feel free to laugh at me any time...:lol:

My thoughts and prayers are with you!! :wub:

Beefche.... I am sending you a virtual care package. It is filled with a box of hugs whenever you need one and a bottle of excellent Misshalfway unsolicited advise. Don't forget the large blanket made with love for you to wrap up in when you feel blue and a dart board you can use if you ever need to vent. Of course I will add a pitcher and some sugar for you to use to make lemonade when life gives you lemons and lots and lots of chocolate to get you thru. I recommend a dose every hour.....no every half hour!!! :D

Hugs my dear. It will all be alright!

I'm going through one of the toughest, most stressful times I have ever known. I find it difficult to enjoy moments right now. But, I've been able to laugh at you, with you, and about you here at lds.net. And for that I thank you.

I will be thinking of you, and will keep you in my prayers.

I have a special fondness for cows. And NO, I do not eat them...;)

Thanks, guys. Here I am trying to thank you all for being a goofball and you have go and be nice goofballs.

And I have a confession: I'm a cannibal. I love steak so my family members are very cautious around me. Hmmm, family Christmas on Sunday...where's my A1?

I usually receive trials around August and last until November every year. You learned to live with it and try to gain some insight on why to prevent future discomforts. :)

Be patience and remember who your friends are - especially the Savior.