How ignorant are you?

checkerboy

Ok so I found this article that I will link here. Also along with that is a link to the civic quiz that was mentioned. It saddens me that only 49 percent of the people passed this quiz. So I took the quiz and got 78%, not horrible but I thought I would do much better.

How ignorant are we as an electorate? I would hope that we, as members of the church would take our civic duties much more responsibly. I worry about the kind of people that future generations will vote into office based on this report.

Here is the article.

Intellectual Conservative Politics and Philosophy

Here is the quiz.

Civic Literacy Report - Civics Quiz

If you aren't ashamed post and tell us how you did.

You answered 31 out of 33 correctly — 93.94 %

I should have had 32 out of 33. For question 26 I said Business profit is Cost minus Revenue. That mathematician in me should have realized that it's the other way around.

I also missed #31. International economics was never my strong suit.

I didn't take the quiz. I really don't think i want to see any evidence of how ignorant i am. LOL

But i have to brag about my husband. I showed him the quiz and he took it in the 5 minutes while he was getting ready for work. He got 93.94% and said he probably would have gotten the two he missed if he hadn't been in such a rush. Yes, i married a brilliant man! And he's a good kisser, too!

Guest JHM-in-Bountiful

You answered 25 out of 33 correctly — 75.76 %

My weaknesses focused alot on the economic questions.

BTW. I want to mention the federal reserve is not part of the Government. It is private and was created in 1913.