Hope this doesn't offend.

Romanytony

I think you should call Ghost Hunters! Don't be fooled by the mild mannered plumber guy exterior. These guys mean business when it comes to the paranormal. I HIGHLY recommend their services! Perhaps there are very high EMF readings in this space.....Or maybe you could try to make contact!:D:D:D

I have made 'contact' several times in the past, before we joined the church. All it did was to confirm to me that there is another dimension other than the physical world we can see. A short time later the elder's knocked on my door. Since then I have left it all alone, it was clear anyway that the spirit we had contact with was trying to misguide us. As I said my wife likes watching Ghost Hunters because of the characters, they all seem like nice guys (apart from Brian!), no, this is unwelcome, I don't need this.

15 Lord, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatick, and sore vexed: for ofttimes he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water.

16 And I brought him to thy disciples, and they could not cure him.

17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me.

18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

21 Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting.

Rating evil spirits from 0-10, 10 standing for a strong willed spirit, this one was a 10. If one cannot cast out this type without prayer and fasting.

skippy, are you sure you posted this in the right thread, I have no idea what you are on about, 'different terminology' etc.

Sorry, but that part of my post is called a 'signature'. It's posted within every post, until I change it.

So that part isn't part of the conversation of the thread.

Hope that clarifies a bit?

Thanks, of course another priesthood holder would be advisable but not available at present, so I am going alone. I guess I just want re-assurance that nothing can harm or affect me without me allowing that to happen. Isn't that so? What exactly do you mean by 'foul play'?

Satan canott have dominion over you in any manner whatsoever if you are a worthy preisthood holder; that is the very power heavenly father has given us that the advesary simply canott control, :)

Um..what on earth does being debt have to do with blessing your home? How is this at all relevant?

It just may be to clarify that it doesn't matter just in case somebody might think otherwise because they feel the house doesn't really belong to them but the bank and the bank probably doesn't want its property dedicated. Sometimes policies have to state what some consider obvious for those who might not find it so.

Edited by Dravin

Um..what on earth does being debt have to do with blessing your home? How is this at all relevant?

The thinking or logic could come from or be in line with Church buildings etc. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but my understanding is that a chapel or a temple is not dedicated unless completely paid for as well. The whole not being in debt kind of thing. Perhaps that it was the poster is thinking.