There are Mormons on the internet? :)

Volatar

Well, by happenstance I was searching for sheet music for a song from EFY (I didn't find it by the way, if anyone knows where to find sheet music for the song "Shine" from the EFY 2009 CD my brother would be way happy) and I found this forum. I love forums, I spend too much time on them :blush:. I am happy to have finally found the one forum I wish I had known of for years.

Well, by happenstance I was searching for sheet music for a song from EFY (I didn't find it by the way, if anyone knows where to find sheet music for the song "Shine" from the EFY 2009 CD my brother would be way happy) and I found this forum. I love forums, I spend too much time on them :blush:. I am happy to have finally found the one forum I wish I had known of for years.

I'm thinking that the CD's and sheet music only become available a little while after the summer's sessions are over. I've got most of the years I attended from Deseret Book. Keep in mind that you'll probably have to buy the book of all the 2009 songs.

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy the crazies here. Look out, you just might become one of us! ;)

I was given this address by a close friend who also frequent this board. You will find it quite challenging at time and rewarding to be part of such a great group of people of different dominations.

Watch out, the Mormons on the internets are apostates . . . true members are as internet conscious as the Amish.

Not true. While we conduct barn raisings and hold buttons to be proud, just like the Amish, we use the internet to do recipe exchanges, post testimonials, do genealogy and in rare cases even post to message boards.

Thanks for the great welcoming everyone :)

I'm thinking that the CD's and sheet music only become available a little while after the summer's sessions are over. I've got most of the years I attended from Deseret Book. Keep in mind that you'll probably have to buy the book of all the 2009 songs.

Ah ok. That will be fine by me... well, fine by my brother (its for him) :) He has no problem buying whole books of sheet music.

Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy the crazies here. Look out, you just might become one of us! ;)

I like craziness, so yay! You all see quite awesome so far, so I would be proud to become a mormon forumite. :cool:

Welcome .. yes... but shhhhh dont let it get out that there are mormons....

Oops, too late. However, I was not the first to do so. Merely the third (or maybe the umpteenth) :P

We are supposed to tell everyone about us anyways. :sparklygrin:

Watch out, the mormons on the internets are apostates . . . true members are as internet conscious as the Amish.

:roflmbo: Good one.

I think that www.LDS.org, and the point of the site being for member use (www.Mormon.org is the "non-member" site) pretty definitively dispels that idea.

Thanks again for the great welcome all of you. I will see you around here.