Why are there so few pics of us?

Guest Pollypop

Guest Pollypop

[

As a member of only a couple of days, I am surprised how many of us resemble the SLC Temple!!! Personally, I don't believe I do, but can't figure out how to put in a more personal image.:(

Is this the same reason so many of us are just the image of the Temple, or are you all camera shy?:confused:

Personally, I enjoy putting faces with people, their postings or voices...even their names, sometimes:rolleyes:

Happy New Year to all of us look alikes!

Pollypop

I'm like Godless, I've tried several times to load my pic, shrunk it to a tiny size thinking it was not working because the file size was too big, still wouldn't work. I gave up. I've loaded many other pics in my photo album with no problems so I don't get it. It may be best for all though. Kurt's dog is hansome compared to me. :P

[

Is this the same reason so many of us are just the image of the Temple, or are you all camera shy?:confused:

Once you put something on the internet - its forever. I work with computer security professionally and know what bad people can do with a little info.

I am very security conscience -- which also means no; facebook, myspace, linkedin or twitter.

Let me give you a true story, someone at the company I work at put on her facebook account all about the family vacation they were taking figuring that since her setings were for freinds and friend of friends viewing only it would be no problem - their home was burglarized while they were gone - extensivly , lost not only TV's. computers but a lot of family heirlooms ans jewelry.

Edited by mnn727

I thought my avatar was a pic of me.

It's not?! And here I was spending all this time trying to work up the courage to ask for an autograph to be mailed to me and perhaps free Broadway tickets, but... well, now I have to come up with another reason to like you. Darn.

I guess I can put up a photo, but Toothless is just so darn cute.

Guest Kamperfoelie

I thought my avatar was a pic of me.

I thought a pic of me was avatar.

Seriously: theres a lot of LDS-presence on the funny-picture pages of the internet in the form of mormon.org being trolled.

I figured it might be a funny countermeasure to make a composite picture of some LDS bishops together with catholic/orthodox bishops and maybe an imam or something. All in full battle-dress. Im quite sure the sane one of the group will be easy to pick out.