"I've got an announcement" thread

beefche

We signed up for the Netflix 1-mo free trial but were not impressed with the available selections online. Also, the download time is SUPER slow! Takes about an hour or more to download a movie. I'm guessing it's our network connection but that doesn't make sense cos our intenet is lightening fast! Eh, I dunno. Is this typical? And do the selections get better after becoming a "paid member"? Lol--off topic but needed to ask.

Yep the selections get better. We have had Netflix for about 3 years now. Once you pay, your speed should pick up. IF not, call their 1.800 number and they can fix the speed for you.

Our problems when we watch Netflix are from the server. We get two DVD's delivered via mail, plus we have instant view. Just when we think we have watched everything, they add even more.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow! Nelly and Mahone! Congrats!

That's awesome...but I wanna know the story! Just the little juicy details, like how did you meet, how long you were dating, how he proposed, when are you getting married, where is the reception, how many kids you are having, what is your bank account number.......

That's awesome...but I wanna know the story! Just the little juicy details, like how did you meet, how long you were dating, how he proposed, when are you getting married, where is the reception, how many kids you are having, what is your bank account number.......

We're getting married at the Royal wedding. :lol:

I tried to talk Mahone into having their honeymoon in Utah..but I understand Nelly said absolutely not. Not that I blame her of course. :)

Oh, please! Don't they realize that they will have COMPLETE privacy in Utah? NO ONE will try to see or visit with them. And if they happen to be in a restaurant....oh, say in SLC, and some cookie showed up with a bunch of friends.....well, that'll just be by accident.

Me and Mahone have a story? I dunno about that. We've know each other for a long time but our friendship really didn't start getting deep until four years ago, then he went on a mission, then when he came back we broke up, then two months later we got back together, he proposed here at christmas time in florida, wish it was in london though! Wedding is in december, December 3rd Due to school and money! ( I like expensive things :S). our reception is going to be in florida and england! We aren't having kids for another 5-7 years and only 2! And I don't have a sufficient bank account. sorry :P

and pam, I choose france and italy over anyday in utah ;).

Wow! We have real celebrities here on .net!

Yeah too bad he's balding at such a young age...

Oh, please! Don't they realize that they will have COMPLETE privacy in Utah? NO ONE will try to see or visit with them. And if they happen to be in a restaurant....oh, say in SLC, and some cookie showed up with a bunch of friends.....well, that'll just be by accident.

I could just be the "dessert" for their trip here.