"I've got an announcement" thread

beefche

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Mahone have a story? I dunno about that. We've know each other for a long time but our friendship really didn't start getting deep until four years ago, then he went on a mission, then when he came back we broke up, then two months later we got back together, he proposed here at christmas time in florida, wish it was in london though! Wedding is in december, December 3rd Due to school and money! ( I like expensive things :S). our reception is going to be in florida and england! We aren't having kids for another 5-7 years and only 2! And I don't have a sufficient bank account. sorry :P

So where will you live? (I haven't checked your profile, and I just assumed you were also in the UK, where he is.)

and pam, I choose france and italy over anyday in utah ;).

Good girl.

So where will you live? (I haven't checked your profile, and I just assumed you were also in the UK, where he is.)

Good girl.

We will live in England for 6mos-2 years. Then we'll go wherever we need/want to go. I don't mind traveling and trying new places! Been stuck in Florida too long :).

I have an announcement...... I'm still alive. Not sure if you will see that as good or bad but I'm still here. :)

Gwen how close did all those tornados get to you?

the biggest one (about a mile wide from what I hear) was about 60 miles north of me (where my stepson was - he was ok). There were some smaller ones about 25 miles or so south of me.

This is the big one, I can't count the times I've been right where this video is taken. Not sure I'll believe it's really all gone till I see it. I think the entire city is in a state of shock.

the biggest one (about a mile wide from what I hear) was about 60 miles north of me (where my stepson was - he was ok). There were some smaller ones about 25 miles or so south of me.

This is the big one, I can't count the times I've been right where this video is taken. Not sure I'll believe it's really all gone till I see it. I think the entire city is in a state of shock.

glad you and family are fine.. that's pretty crazy.

• 1 month later...

And I, may be getting married on June the 9th. And that may be to a girl who is now on this site. And we may be going to St. Lucia for our honeymoon.

That might be happening.

Wait...June 9? As in yesterday? Our Funky is now a married man?

WOOHOO!!!!! I am accepted to do my demonstration teaching this fall. Almost done, I am so excited. The high school where I will be doing my DT is an hour's drive away, I wish it was closer, but wasn't my choice which school, lol. But this is still exciting. After doing my DT and Cohort seminar, I just have to finish my teaching portfolio, then I will have my bachelor's degree in Mathematics 5-12 and will be certified to teach in Utah (where Western Governors University is located). Then I just have to pass the out of state certification test for Texas, then I will be certified to teach Mathematics 8-12 in Texas here. I can see the end - FINALLY!!!

My husband is talking to the missionaries, right now! I'd be in there but I'm feeding baby. Normally I'm not shy about nursing in public but in this case discretion is the better part of valor (even though I'm always discreet lol). I'm trying to not think about a temple marriage....too much :)