"I've got an announcement" thread

beefche

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True -- that's legal over there, isn't it? ;)

Only problem is I don't think Mahone has a Math Doctorate. He probably also lacks ovaries, but details. *shrug*

A little help to those who may still be lost, Wingnut and Funky made their "casual announcements" in the same thread.

Congrats to both of you, BTW!!!

I would think her ADD was obvious and not needing announcement though. ;)

Mahone... and WHO??? are sitting on a tree... K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

Funky is getting married to a Math Brainiac which sucks because, as I'm getting my Master's next week, it's too late to ask her any of my math exam questions! But then, there's still Dravin - unless he's graduating too?

Wingnut - I somehow missed. She got engaged to WHO?

Anyway, I don't know why beefche made this thread sound like it's a "celebration" - or a "happy, happy, joy, joy" thread. It's a VERY SAD thread... because there goes 3 people who can't marry my cousins.

Posted Image

Funky and Mahone are getting married (not to each other, but to other board members). Wingy is expecting another tax deduction in the next few months (not sure of the exact time frame, but somewhere within a 9 month span....).

Seems like others have announcements.....Anatess is still trying to pawn off her cousins (please call 1-800-GET-HITCHED for more info! :P), Jenamarie saved some money and JudoMinja is getting her degree soon (and doesn't satisfy Dahlia's claim for "stupid Mormon women"! LOL!)

Is that a good summary? Who else is announcing news?

Funky and Mahone are getting married (not to each other, but to other board members). Wingy is expecting another tax deduction in the next few months (not sure of the exact time frame, but somewhere within a 9 month span....).

Seems like others have announcements.....Anatess is still trying to pawn off her cousins (please call 1-800-GET-HITCHED for more info! :P), Jenamarie saved some money and JudoMinja is getting her degree soon (and doesn't satisfy Dahlia's claim for "stupid Mormon women"! LOL!)

Is that a good summary? Who else is announcing news?

Funky's fiancee is on lds.net? Pray tell me - who! So I can sabotage it!

:D:D:D

Oh... Wingy and Bini is on a race...

I just saved a ton of money on auto insurance and home insurance today. And it wasn't through GEICO. I'm serious. That's what I've been doing today. Seriously if anyone in Utah wants the name of this agent..I promise you he will save you money. Just pm me. :)

Edited by pam

Lol. Not doctor who, but she is working towards a medical doctorate. So, literally speaking, you could be right ;)

Okay, we need names!!!

And Pam... I still remember your "I'm debt-free" announcement from a long time ago. That was one big woo-hoo moment.

Okay, we need names!!!

And Pam... I still remember your "I'm debt-free" announcement from a long time ago. That was one big woo-hoo moment.

I wish that were still true. Huge medical bills due to no health insurance have gotten in the way. But I'm working on it.

Pam said she loved me. She must have smoked some cheap loco-weed.

Oh sure... play humble-rumble all day long... you know you're lovable even if you try your very best to be mean and ornery.

Wanna marry my cousin?