I am old!

Jennarator

Living here in Utah I feel old sometimes having my first child at 27. But I have a friend who lives in NY and can't believe that I'm already a mama.. Haha. Just depends on whereabouts you live. We want a second child and then I'll be done. I don't see myself having any more children after 30.

I had my first at 27. But I lived in San Diego at the time. Don't worry you are still young! :) I'm the old fart....trying to still have kids at MY age. LOL!

Oh brother. :lol:

Living here in Utah I feel old sometimes having my first child at 27. But I have a friend who lives in NY and can't believe that I'm already a mama.. Haha. Just depends on whereabouts you live. We want a second child and then I'll be done. I don't see myself having any more children after 30.

Silly girl...you're just getting started! I was 36 when "we" had our first, and 40 when "we" had our last--it wasn't nearly as hard as "they" want you to think it is! :P:D:p:D:p:D

Nothing? "Nothing," she says??? You don't understand about the depth of sympathy-pains we feel. It's almost as bad, if not worse than what the ladies go through...:::cough:::

Reminds me of my husband complaining about how I threw up in front of him while pregnant and it made him throw up. Poor guy. Never mind the hundreds of other times I had to endure barfing my guts up. Him throwing up once probably is worse than having a baby to hear him tell it!