Fun catalogs

sister_in_faith

Everyonce in a while I get ahold of a fun catalog and I just think they are so much fun. I love the ones that have silly little household things in them... But for the life of me I can't think of any names of fun cataolgs to order... Do you guys have any favorites or ones that come to mind that I could look up and order?

Any thoughts appreciated... THANK YOU!

Lakeside Collections is one that my family gets. It's really amazing how I never knew these items existed but when I see them I can't figure out how I ever went through life without it! But then I never buy anything :P I also like Brylane Homes.

Lakeside Collections is one that my family gets. It's really amazing how I never knew these items existed but when I see them I can't figure out how I ever went through life without it! But then I never buy anything :P I also like Brylane Homes.

Talisyn..so good to see you woman or at least read you. I've missed you!!

Lakeside Collections is one of my favorites. Maybe I should just go pull out all the catalogs I get. Then I'd have a pretty lengthy list. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I like that one you get, talis, with the druid kinda stuff. A bit hippyish. It has some really remarkable designs in it! Whats the name of that one?

it's the pyramid collection. I was gonna mention it but they have a couple of pages that are totally inappropriate.

it's the pyramid collection. I was gonna mention it but they have a couple of pages that are totally inappropriate.

*whispers to Talisyn* Do you realize that you did just mention it? :lol:

Everyonce in a while I get ahold of a fun catalog and I just think they are so much fun. I love the ones that have silly little household things in them... But for the life of me I can't think of any names of fun cataolgs to order... Do you guys have any favorites or ones that come to mind that I could look up and order?

Any thoughts appreciated... THANK YOU!

The educational videos catalogs are fun to look through. No idea where to look for them tho.

I personally like the science, tool, computer hardware/software, outdoors, knives and guns catalogs.

Cant think of any specfic ones at the moment tho.

I looked this one up. I've seen this catalog before. A lady I work with gets it and she brings it in. Just didn't know the name of it.