Who is excited for General Conference?

pam

Hidden

Hey brothers...will the priesthood session this evening be made available on lds.org with the other sessions? I work graveyard shift and I've been awake a long time. I'm watching the second session now, and I'm fighting to stay awake, but I don't want to miss the priesthood session! :(

I noticed a common theme in almost every talk today.

Even through lifes challenges and adversities, we are never alone. Heavenly Father is always with us. It seems almost every single talk given today mentioned this.

I wonder if David didn't practice with them before even entering the MTC. And besides those learning a language..aren't most only there a couple of weeks anyway?

I noticed they didn't announce any new temples during the session. It's usually in the Saturday am session.

They are just finishing one, or remodelling, one in Brigham City. On the way back to Portland, I made it a point to stop and photograph any I could see from the freeway, and that one stands out like a beacon. The one in Twin Falls is quite pretty too. The Temple in Portland is just astonishing!

Gosh, I hope that my happy, gushing about the church doesn't get tiresome. :P