Serious question: Male or female?

Vort

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The original (and IMO quite entertaining) thread about my avatar change a few years back is here.

I enjoyed reading over that thread. :) Apparently, I joined the forum just a couple months too late to have known you for your gansta avatar. I always thought the Iclandic girl was your original. Do you have any significant results for your experiment? You've now done at least three avatars- the gangsta, Iclandic girl, and mushroom clown... Which one do you think garnered the best reactions?

Halldora has definitely been the most fun. White gangster garnered the most laughs, but -- no kidding -- people were intimidated by it (and at least one, Ram, was offended by it). Most people didn't see Bozo hiding in the mushroom cloud, so its humorous effect was largely lost.

I'll be honest. When I first saw your avatar of that pic many months back, I wondered if it was you. I thought the picture was a feminine looking man at first or a woman. It often left me wondering. I later heard it was a female.

I concur.

M.

Trivia question: Who was the only person to play Captain Kirk in the original '60s Star Trek series other than William Shatner?

For a while there I thought you meant James Cawley (New Voyages) but then digging deep into my memory(and I did see the originals when they were first on and then reruns about 20 times each), I remembered that Kirk and a female changed bodies in one episode, so looking it up it was episode 79 'Turnabout intruder', Dr Janet Lester changed bodies with Kirk played by Sandra Smith, Ms Smith was Captain Kirk for much of that episode.

As far as your avatar, I thought that was you for a while. female, I've always liked big eyes like that.

Edited by mnn727