What would be your favorite non spiritual posessions?

Hala401

I was just wondering what sorts of possessions people would value if they were able to have what they want. This is not about spiritual possessions but about earthly desires.

I'll start: Audi R-8 in white with pink trim, Ruger p-90 .45, Hobbit house, to be size 6, oh, and um a perfect recipe for chocolate cake. :)

★☆

I'd want my own art studio, as in, my own establishment. Not a dedicated area in the house, which happens to be our basement, which happens to be under construction and off-limits! Sigh.

Other things.. Fancy yacht, dream home in UAE Dubai.

maybe we could just assume we have the money to pay them for their services on call?

★☆

Or.. if i were super duper rich, I could have a lovely little settlement built just down the road for all my employees and their families! That is, if they didn't want to be live-in employees.. Ho ho ho :D

A winning lottery ticket, I know money isnt everything but it sure would be nice not having to worry about bills or going to work and just being able to spend more time with the family, travel together etc.

Then to help extended family and friends with whatever they needed as well. My mom has a lot of medical bills that would be awesome if I could help them pay that off. I could go on and on but yeah could really do with a winning lottery ticket lol I guess since I dont ever play I wont ever win though which is fine because pretty happy with what I already have.

A farm house out in the country with stellar mountain views and a wrap-around porch.

A 9-foot Steinway grand piano.

A camper.

A housekeeper.

Horses.

Are you my long lost twin sister?

Add to that some chickens and goats and a computerized sewing machine and long arm quilting machine. And a Toyota Highlander.

Edited by carlimac

★☆

I'd want my own art studio, as in, my own establishment. Not a dedicated area in the house, which happens to be our basement, which happens to be under construction and off-limits! Sigh.

Other things.. Fancy yacht, dream home in UAE Dubai.

I would like to try Dubai for a while. I still have scarfs, and abayas. :)

oh, and um a perfect recipe for chocolate cake. :)

That part is easy. A couple of books on cake making, a log book to keep notes of your attempts, and eight or ten tries of experimentation, and you'll probably have it.

I did the same thing for some cookies that I make - spicy ginger/molasses cookies. It took ten or fifteen rounds of trying different ingredients, different brands of ingredients, and different ratios, but I did perfect it. They are... unbelievable. If I take them to a function, they will be gone LONG before anything else, and people will ask me for more.

The same happened with cakes. Two years ago, my daughter wanted strawberry cake for her birthday. I've never had a good strawberry cake, so I bought a cake-making book, some cake pans, and went to work. Starting from the book and working onwards, I came up with a strawberry cake that is... simply... astounding.

Go ahead, Hala... you can do it. It's fun to try, and even "failures" are still good. :animatedthumbsup:

lol nononono. I have always thought that it would be useful to have second wives who love to clean house and hate sex.

When I was Muslim, a man asked me to be second wife. He did not know that 1st wife was my friend. So I asked 1st wife what she thought, and she was quite displeased. We did not marry.

It always seems so with those marriages, except were the man can force it, then no one is happy.