Post Something Nice About The Person Above You (Game)

Bini

I wanna say something nice, but feel awkward since I was used as the first subject.

But... wingnut deserves something nice!

wingnut always has thoughtful and interesting responses and isn't afraid to be a little bit different. Also, Husband finds her avatar funny.

Maureen has the ability to discuss religion of others in a respectful manner. This is no mean feat.

Besides a cute avatar... I believe annewandering is considerate of other posters, strong in her beliefs, yet I have seen an openness for change -- a good character trait.

Soulsearcher seems deeply aware of the sufferings of those who might be seen as or feel as if they are outsiders. It's like he sees the cries of the one when others would minimize or otherwise fail to notice.

I agree 100%. Very beautiful written and stated, too.

Halfers is...well, she's just awesome.

MissHalfway has the ability to get her point across without ambiguity while still showing empathy and compassion, which she does very well. She is articulate and kind, but unfailing in her convictions.