Body Guard Needed

Churchmouse

The Tooth Fairy will be interviewing for a body guard position soon. He will need one to protect him with all that money he's carrying around. The going rate for a tooth this year is FOUR (4) dollars. That's up 23% from last year. It's up more than that from when I used he's services. I got a dime.

What did the rest of you get? Of course, I was receiving mine in the 50's.

For my children, it depended on the state of the tooth.

For a first tooth, well looked after, clean, no holes it was $5. Subsequent well looked after teeth were $1.

A tooth with a hole or looking dirty from lack of cleaning was lucky to get 20c.

I don't remember getting money for mine, possibly because I had all my baby teeth out in hospital due to damage from medications :(

For my children, it depended on the state of the tooth.

For a first tooth, well looked after, clean, no holes it was $5. Subsequent well looked after teeth were $1.

A tooth with a hole or looking dirty from lack of cleaning was lucky to get 20c.

I don't remember getting money for mine, possibly because I had all my baby teeth out in hospital due to damage from medications :(

How you lost them makes no dlfference. The Tooth Fairy needs to fork over some biils to you, with interest:)

I got a pound, but the next morning I cried that I wanted my tooth back and made such a fuss that my mum made me place the pound under my pillow the next night and I got my tooth back in its place the following morning.

Strangely, the tooth fairly never visited again...

I got a pound, but the next morning I cried that I wanted my tooth back and made such a fuss that my mum made me place the pound under my pillow the next night and I got my tooth back in its place the following morning.

Strangely, the tooth fairly never visited again...

you insulted them:lol:

The tooth fairy brought me $1.00 per tooth as I recall, however when I was having this discussion not more than a few months back with my family my mom said she started us at $0.25 and gradually worked us up to a dollar. I din't get a visit from the tooth fairy when I had my wisdom teeth pulled to go on my mission though... maybe I should look into that payment with interest idea.

My sister was horrified because her kids were reporting that their friends were getting as much as $20.00 a tooth. She thought surely that can't be right and started asking around. In her neighbourhood she and her husband are the chintziest tooth fairy couple and they pay out over two dollars as I recall, possibly up to 5$ for the older kids.

The Tooth Fairy will be interviewing for a body guard position soon. He will need one to protect him with all that money he's carrying around. The going rate for a tooth this year is FOUR (4) dollars. That's up 23% from last year. It's up more than that from when I used he's services. I got a dime.

What did the rest of you get? Of course, I was receiving mine in the 50's.

At our house the tooth fairy leaves golden dollars.

1 per tooth.

Or Euros/yen/pesos dug out from old luggage if the tooth fairy gets caught out

My oldest loses teeth at really unexpected intervals ... like yesterday. DUDE. That was a permanent tooth. Okay, you're going to have to pay the tooth fairy for that one. I'd say about $400 should cover it.

Q

1 per tooth.

My oldest loses teeth at really unexpected intervals ... like yesterday. DUDE. That was a permanent tooth. Okay, you're going to have to pay the tooth fairy for that one. I'd say about $400 should cover it.

Q

Clover accepts

1 per tooth.

Q

Ouch, how did that happen?