If you could have a new profile picture...

Backroads

My current profile picture is me with a libertarian YouTube celebrity (Julie Borowski). I am in love with that picture and has had it since February. The only thing I'd change it for is me with Ron Paul or one of the Twelve or First Presidency.

edit: never mind, I thought you meant Facebook profile pictures lol

My current profile picture is me with a libertarian YouTube celebrity (Julie Borowski). I am in love with that picture and has had it since February. The only thing I'd change it for is me with Ron Paul or one of the Twelve or First Presidency.

edit: never mind, I thought you meant Facebook profile pictures lol

I had the chance to meet him and even talk to him for about 10 min or so and meet him and his wife on and off at a conference. Maybe it was being star-struck (not terribly easy for that to happen to me), but there are people you meet in life who just emanate a goodness about them. He is one of those individuals who is truly IMO a very good, righteous man.

ps. His wife's mind is sharp as a whip, she met us for a couple of sec (hi I'm yjacket and this is Mrs. yjacket, good to meet you, bye) and 2 days later remembered our names . . .

I had the chance to meet him and even talk to him for about 10 min or so and meet him and his wife on and off at a conference. Maybe it was being star-struck (not terribly easy for that to happen to me), but there are people you meet in life who just emanate a goodness about them. He is one of those individuals who is truly IMO a very good, righteous man.

ps. His wife's mind is sharp as a whip, she met us for a couple of sec (hi I'm yjacket and this is Mrs. yjacket, good to meet you, bye) and 2 days later remembered our names . . .

He is such a good man of principle and faith. Really, a hero of mine.

Mrs. Paul is so adorable. She's seems like such a sweet woman. I wish Carol Paul were my grandmother.

We used to be able to change our profile picture. What happened?

Put simply, it broke. That feature just won't work anymore. Rather than spend money and resources fixing it, it will just be left and we'll have to be patient for the board upgrade. :)