Where in the world have you been! :)

Pa Pa

The problem with living in a country that is not your homeland is that... everytime I get a vacation, I end up going home... so I don't get to travel to many different places.

That's me with San Diego.  When I take a vacation I go to San Diego my home town.

Countries...

USA

England

France

West Germany (at the time when I was there)

East Germany (same as above)

Holland

Austria

Switzerland

Mexico

Honduras

Grand Cayman Islands

Belize

Canada

States...

Georgia

South Carolina

North Carolina

Virginia

Delaware

Pennsylvania

Washington D.C.

Washington State

Ohio

Kentucky

Tennessee

Indiana

Illinois

Florida

Alabama

Mississippi

Louisiana

Arkansas

Oklahoma

Texas

New Mexico

Arizona

Utah

Colorado

Wyoming

Nebraska

Iowa

Alaska

Temples...visited

Atlanta

Alabama

Washing D.C.

Swiss (sealed to my wife here)

London

Vernal

Bountiful

Salt Lack City

Orlando

Ogden

Provo

Here is my list...how about yours?

If I think of new destination I will edit. So far the list makes me feel old and tired... :)

Countries:

U.S and Canada

States/provinces:

Arizona

California

Colorado

Idaho

Michigan

nevada

Texas

Utah

Vancouver

Washington

Wyoming

Other places of interest:

Hell.

The problem with living in a country that is not your homeland is that... everytime I get a vacation, I end up going home... so I don't get to travel to many different places.

We had that problem when we lived in MN. Everyone else was off to the beach, Disney, Hawaii, cruises. And we were off to Utah. It got old after a decade. Now we live in Idaho which is a little better but I could drive to Utah in my sleep, we've driven it so many times.   And we've found the road from Utah to Idaho must be longer and more treacherous than the road from Idaho to Utah because 95% of the time WE are the ones making the journey to visit family. 

Other places of interest:

Hell.

Michigan?

We had that problem when we lived in MN. Everyone else was off to the beach, Disney, Hawaii, cruises. And we were off to Utah. It got old after a decade. Now we live in Idaho which is a little better but I could drive to Utah in my sleep, we've driven it so many times.   And we've found the road from Utah to Idaho must be longer and more treacherous than the road from Idaho to Utah because 95% of the time WE are the ones making the journey to visit family. 

Zion doesn't come to you. You must go to Zion.

States:  California, Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Montana, South Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Pennsylvania, New York, Florida. Nevada, Georgia, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Iowa...oh yeah...and Hawaii

Countries:  Canada, South Korea, North Korea (DMZ only), Thailand, Japan, Hong Kong (it was a colony then), Macau (also a colony at the time), China (PRC & ROC), Philippines

Temple (Open House):  Langley, BC, Canada

Edited by prisonchaplain

Countries: Philippines, USA, Canada, Mexico, Carribean and Virgin Islands, Singapore, Japan, Hongkong (before it became China), China, South Korea, Russia, Germany.

States: Hawaii, California, Nevada, Florida, Georgia, N and S Carolina, Virginia and W Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, and Washington DC.

This is something I fear. For the past three years living in the UK we spent all of our vacation time and money visiting Florida to see my wife's family. Now that we're in Florida I really hope we won't be tied up visiting only the UK for the rest of our lives.

• 1 month later...

Countries:  United States, England, Ireland, Wales, Scotland (I am of scottish heritage, so I count it as its own country in my head) France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, Russia, Italy, Portugal, Norway, The Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Mexico, Quebec, British Columbia, Japan, South Korea, Guam (technically US I know..), Tonga, Samoa, Fiji.

States: All except Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire. 

Temples visited.. counting only the ones we have performed ordinances in?: Bountiful, Mt Timp., St. George, Ogden, Manti, Logan, SL, Provo, Denver, Mesa and Snowflake, Idaho Falls and Rexburg, Nauvoo, Palmyra, San Antonio, Atlanta, D.C., Preston and London England, Laie Hawaii, Fukuoka and Tokyo. Also Kirtland, though it barely counts. There are many more that could be included if we were including temple grounds as a qualifying visit. 

Edited by char713