Wife

Pictures and music.

Photos/paintings of Christ, Temples, and similar items.

Uplifting music. It need not be the Tabernacle Choir (not a bad choice, but not the only choice, either), but be sure it's inspirational, whoever the performers are.

Even without children, be sure to have Family Home Evening, and a date night.

And don't forget Eowyn's advice.

2 hours ago, Eowyn said:

Pray together. Read scriptures separately and together every day. Family Home Evening. Seminary answers, but they work. :)

Lehi

Edited by LeSellers

19 hours ago, MichaelAlaskaGuy said:

My wife of 1 month was just baptized on July 23 and confirmed a member on July 24.  What can I do as her husband to bring the gospel more into our home in a positive influence?  I am a former member who is coming back to church so I am not re-baptized yet.

A simple thing to remember is to treat her as God treats you.

CONGRATS from me too!

What really helped me as a new convert is inviting the missionaries over for dinner as often as I can.  I scheduled New Member Discussions with our Home Teacher too.  I was also given a calling teaching RS a week after I got baptized and my husband would help me prepare for the lesson.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:33 PM, MichaelAlaskaGuy said:

My wife of 1 month was just baptized on July 23 and confirmed a member on July 24.  What can I do as her husband to bring the gospel more into our home in a positive influence?  I am a former member who is coming back to church so I am not re-baptized yet.

I believe you will get much better results asking this question directly of your wife rather than to a bunch of strangers on the internet.

The Traveler