prisonchaplain

prisonchaplain is back

My apologies to the site...I've been gone for quite a while because I thought the site was going to close. I felt prompted to come tonight just to make sure, and it appears that all is well and active. So, as a brief update on me...I retired from prison chaplaincy in Dec. 2020, and am now teaching civics at a Christian school. I look forward to reengaging. PC

Edited by prisonchaplain

8 hours ago, prisonchaplain said:

I've been gone for quite a while because I thought the site was going to close.

That my friend is what you'd call a self fulfilling prophecy. Though apparently the powers that be have different plans so I guess that makes you a false self fulfilling prophet. 😄

13 hours ago, prisonchaplain said:

My apologies to the site...I've been gone for quite a while because I thought the site was going to close. I felt prompted to come tonight just to make sure, and it appears that all is well and active. So, as a brief update on me...I retired from prison chaplaincy in Dec. 2020, and am now teaching civics at a Christian school. I look forward to reengaging. PC

Welcome back.

5 hours ago, laronius said:

That my friend is what you'd call a self fulfilling prophecy. Though apparently the powers that be have different plans so I guess that makes you a false self fulfilling prophet. 😄

I think what you were trying to say is that I was wrong. Sometimes it's good to be wrong. 🙂

Edited by prisonchaplain