Happy birthday Doctor Steuss!

skalenfehl

Wow, what a wonderful thing to start my week out with. A thread that feeds my ego, and makes me feel as if, maybe (just maybe) people do not think me to be as scurrilous as I oft times suppose.

Thank you all. It was by far the best birthday I had all year.

Hugs,

Stuart

(And, yes, I have already repented for the birthday celebrations and shenanigans that took place).

Oh no, I'm late! So sorry! Happy, happy, happy Birthday Dr. S! I could sing you a song but you won't hear me from Phoenix, plus I can't really sing. I hope that you were able to enjoy a nice, cool breeze from your open window on your birthday night, maybe even cool enough for a sweater? Someday we will have to talk about more than sweater weather. ;-) Again happy birthday!

Oh no, I'm late! So sorry! Happy, happy, happy Birthday Dr. S! I could sing you a song but you won't hear me from Phoenix, plus I can't really sing. I hope that you were able to enjoy a nice, cool breeze from your open window on your birthday night, maybe even cool enough for a sweater? Someday we will have to talk about more than sweater weather. ;-) Again happy birthday!

No worries on being late. That sort of thing tends to happen when you had the misfortune of being born on the Sesquicentennial of the Church. I have a feeling my 50th birthday will have man late-comers...

Sadly, sweater-weather seems to be long gone. I actually had to use the AC in my car on Sunday… not too happy about that.

Nah, I had no clue it was the Sesquicentennial of the Church...my baby has the flu and I just haven't been online for a week or so until today. We should all mark your 50th in our calendars now! I don't blame ya at all for cranking on the a/c, I would too if mine were not broken. How did your ice cream cake manage to not melt?!

Nah, I had no clue it was the Sesquicentennial of the Church...my baby has the flu and I just haven't been online for a week or so until today. We should all mark your 50th in our calendars now! I don't blame ya at all for cranking on the a/c, I would too if mine were not broken. How did your ice cream cake manage to not melt?!

It wasn't the Sesquicentennial (this time). My actual birth was though (April 6, 1980). My 50th birthday will be April 6, 2030, which will be the bicentennial of the Church. I think it ironic that on the same day, millions will be celebrating the founding of G-d’s kingdom on earth, while a select few will instead be celebrating the birth of one of Satan’s spawns… :eek:

You guys must think I'm all really dumb to think is was the Sesquicentennial this time....see, it's the drugs I'm on (prescribed of course)! Ummm, yeah, you don't fool me, I would never believe you're a spawn of Satan and if you were I still would be your friend. ;)