Favorite Ice Cream Flavor!?

VisionOfLehi

Guest pinkiwikisses

Well, I will have to say that my all-time favorite icecream flavor is vanilla. But I do ocassionally go to Marble Slab Creamery and get their cheesecake kind. Mmm, so YUM!

Chocolate is okay once in a while. But usually only during that certain "time of the month." haha, sorry, that was probably a little TMI, but oh well, Deal with it! :P LOL

What's yours?

Pre-baptism I was in love with Cold Stone Cremery's coffee ice cream. So YUM!

But I love their banana, too. It's made with banana, and not gross banana flavoring.

Big fan of cookies and cream types, too. And peanut butter never hurts.

Bryer's All Natural Banana Fudge Ice Cream is about the nearest to the Celestial Kingdom I've ever been (with a glass of Dr. Pepper on the side)...

Black Cherry and chocolate swirl.

Orange sherbet

Lemon Sherbet

Lime Sherbet

Nearly any kind of Chocolate

My husband will only eat Vanilla. NOT Vanilla Bean, French Vanilla, etc. Just plain and simple and original Vanilla.

I can eat vanilla if I add flavors to it. Like blackberries (jam or fresh or syrup) canned fruits, fresh fruits, add a little orange juice concentrate- Yuuummmmmy.

It sounds like you guys have tons more different flavours than we do here in England... :(

I luuurve ice cream!!! (Haven't had ice cream for ages... perhaps I should go out and get some...hmmmm)

I'll eat pretty much any flavour of ice cream. Never scared of trying something new... :)

My favourites are anything with chewy bits in it... like cookie dough or brownies or fudge or something like that. (I really like Ben and Jerry's but it's so expensive...)

I prefer varieties of chocolate ice cream - not too keen on strawberry, however sorbets are nice (yes I know technically they aren't ice creams as they are missing a vital ingredient to have that title... lol) although vanilla ice cream definitely comes 1st place as an accompaniment to warm brownies or apple pie or in a float... but then again we don't have great Rootbeer here either for floats... and we don't have places around here where you can sit in and all they serve is ice cream and desserts and all that... ughh

All together now..."awww, poor deprived Brits..." hahaha :D

Guest pinkiwikisses

Cold Stone/Marble Slab are the same place, I believe. They rock hard. (No pun intended.)

JohnBirch, I'm totally down with that Dr. Pepper. Word of advice, though... Vanilla ice cream makes a good Dr. Pepper float. Chocolate ice cream does NOT.

Mmm Lehi, I might just have to try this Dr Pepper Float! And yes, i do believe you're right, Marble Slab and Cold Stone are the same place. ;)

And OH! I love love love DQ's double fudge cookie dough blizzard! So YUM! :)

Don't feel deprived, I doubt any American has ever enjoyed plain vanilla ice cream and kidney pie. :lol:

BTW, I looked up a British recipe not too long ago and fixed myself some "Bubble and Squeek".

HAHAHA you always crack me up Moksha :D Yeah, Bubble and Squeak is proper English nosh. And I wouldn't eat Kidney Pie even on it's own!! lol

A bit of fun for any ice cream lover... :)

I just went on to the Ben and Jerry's website and you can create your own ice cream flavours from the selection of ingredients they have listed... And if you're really lucky they might chose to make it into real ice cream!! lol

And I wouldn't eat Kidney Pie even on it's own!! lol

Come on, steak & kidney pie is the best!!!! It's been years since I had a good one though. Maybe I'll suggest it for dinner.........nope, I'll end up on the couch then.

BTW - Butterscotch ice cream or the Dairy Queen Tin Roof Chocolate Blizzard.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (wipes drool from keyboard)