Who would you invite?

breeb

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a completely random mother of one of the stripling warriors........... and jesus' mother (yes i know that's mary but there are a lot of those)............if she's tied up i'd invite my best friend.

I was thinking one of the stripling moms would be a good one, but I like my other two for now. Although, I might add Churchill to my list.

My first instinct is to say our Savior, Jesus Christ, but I think I would feel too humbled and overwhelmed, though that would be a choice I'd have to think about. That said, I would pick Nephi and Moroni. I have so many questions for both of them concerning the exodus from Jerusalem and establishing a new civilization from Nephi and of course Moroni's perspective about the history of said civilization. I'm also very curious about their thoughts regarding what they saw concerning our day and how much it parallels the society of their days in the history of the Book of Mormon.

Jesus Christ and my maternal Grandma. She died before I was born and I have heard great things about her. I've always wanted to get to know her and wonder what her advice would be on dating, marriage, raising kids, so on. Also, I want to know more about her childhood.

Jesus, well that's just obvious. I could talk to him for days and never learn everything I want to learn. I hope this dinner lasts for a really long time!