Please come visit this pathetic old lady.

Elphaba

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I visited, but I see you already got your 19,000. I tried to leave a comment, but I couldn't for some reason. I would click on the comment box and the cursor wouldn't appear. :(

This happens a lot on profile pages, and I HATED it until I figured it out. If you'll watch the left-hand bottom corner, you'll see that pictures are loading. Once they have loaded, you can leave a comment.

Have you seen Serendipity? One of the books you like is a big part of it and I thought you might like it.

Yes, I have, and I swear, I read it long before the movie. It has always been one of my favorites!

Posted Image

Thanks for trying!:P

Elphie

Well, I added to the count at 18,997 or something like that. You know, I had never really noticed those visitor numbers before - but it is obvious that Elphaba is way popular. The number on mine is so miniscule compared to that.

So is Checkerboy or Pam in second place?

haha I don't even know. I hardly ever go to my page so I don't even know how many I have. Besides I can't compete with a glitch in the system such as Elphaba had with her profile views. lol