What happened here?

MarginOfError

I go backpacking two days and the whole world starts coming unglued!

• Bush is laughing about an attempted assassination by footwear?
  • The energizer bunny has wings?
  • Mary is no longer a virgin?
  • John Doe is telling jokes!?:eek:

If I had known that my presence was so vital to the stability of this site I never would have left. :cool:

I'm not sure I'd call it immaturity when it's something that is in their custom. Hitting someone with the soles of the shoes is considered one of the highest insults in their culture. Strange maybe but not immaturity.

If I had known that my presence was so vital to the stability of this site I never would have left. :cool:

Hey wait....... you forgot to give us a play by play of the backpacking. Come on, bub, cough up the story. We wanna hear.

So this is all your fault?????

So this is all your fault?????

of course it's his fault... i guess you didn't get the memo about him being our raffle winner... this site as well as the world revolve around moe. been that way since oct.

fyi... we are having another raffle to see who it will revolve around starting in jan. we'll have one every 3 months. we're calling it the scape goat raffle. you can pm me for tickets, $5 each, us currency only please.

of course it's his fault... i guess you didn't get the memo about him being our raffle winner... this site as well as the world revolve around moe. been that way since oct.

fyi... we are having another raffle to see who it will revolve around starting in jan. we'll have one every 3 months. we're calling it the scape goat raffle. you can pm me for tickets, $5 each, us currency only please.

Moe had a near death experience and we all started fading away. :( Moe? Don't die and let the world disappear.

The world is where I keep my stuff.

What you talkin' 'bout, Willis? Just because you don't get my jokes doesn't mean I haven't been telling them for years.

Do you think I could borrow a five from Pale?