LDS.net get together

pam

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, so I'm Tempted to come- but I might be too shy to come, I am still kind of new here to the site, not really well known to the site members really at all. It's only a 3 hour drive, and I think I might be able to get off work early enough. But, eh, Maybe next time- hehe.

Dude! Come! Get your tootie on down here! I know ya and think you're great, and I"ll be there! And besides, what's a better way to get to know people on the site than to meet them? None!

I have just read through this entire thread, and frankly, I think we all need to get a room!

Elphaba, who is unfairly denigrated for being late, when, in fact, I'm always on time. You people, who have obviously conspired to make me more paranoid than usual, and you know who you are, are, in fact, the ones who are not on time. You're just earlier than on time. But I am now onto you, and from this hour henceforth will only listen to the people who pop out of my air conditioner, because they always tell me what time it really is, because they care for me deeply and would never lie to me, and . . . oh wait, they're not real.

But they look just like Siouxz and Berry and Tam and Honor and Pam and Ben and Pale and MOE and a bunch of other cool people. And Funky. Especially Funky.

Would someone please call me 24 hours before the party, or do I have to rely on my fairies to wake me up in time?

I have just read through this entire thread, and frankly, I think we all need to get a room!

Elphaba, who is unfairly denigrated for being late, when, in fact, I'm always on time. You people, who have obviously conspired to make me more paranoid than usual, and you know who you are, are, in fact, the ones who are not on time. You're just earlier than on time. But I am now onto you, and from this hour henceforth will only listen to the people who pop out of my air conditioner, because they always tell me what time it really is, because they care for me deeply and would never lie to me, and . . . oh wait, they're not real.

But they look just like Siouxz and Berry and Tam and Honor and Pam and Ben and Pale and MOE and a bunch of other cool people. And Funky. Especially Funky.

Would someone please call me 24 hours before the party, or do I have to rely on my fairies to wake me up in time?

Ok...who is going to call Elphi tomorrow at 7pm to remind her that the party starts at 7pm..or was it1pm that we need to call her?

Elphie, Pam, SF... don't forget.. I will be there for a WHOLE week next month! Mark your Calendars! It's the week with St Patricks day in it, whatever week that is. :)

not only are you going to utah for a week 2 weeks BEFORE i get there, but you're going during my BIRTHDAY WEEK???????

*sigh*