*****Challenge*****

Palerider

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Godless

For those of you who are non believers...worship in your own way...:):)

Keg party?

Just kidding. I think this is a great idea to help those who are struggling. Best of luck to you all!

I have been thinking about this for a little while now and .....I will see how it goes....here is the deal...

Sunday March 1, 2009.....I challenge all forum members to attend Church on this day. Please attend the Church of your choice...I do understand not all here are members of the same faith. I would like to encourage all of you to go on this day. For those of you who are non believers...worship in your own way...:):)

Anyone up for this???????

I usually will state to those who are non-members, it is good for the soul to attend any religion than none at all. :D

for those of us that were planning on going to church anyway maybe the challenge should be ......... on march 1st be to church on time..... lol

should we have heather shut down the site for a little while so there will be no temptation to be here instead..... or the trolls don't get the great idea that the site will be sparse and they can have a field day....? lol

for those of us that were planning on going to church anyway maybe the challenge should be ......... on march 1st be to church on time..... lol

should we have heather shut down the site for a little while so there will be no temptation to be here instead..... or the trolls don't get the great idea that the site will be sparse and they can have a field day....? lol

you make a great point......be on time.....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Godless

No worries, I shall guard the board with my life in your absence.

Posted Image

Well a nice push... I too will travel down the mountain to go.... the only thing to stop me is being snowed in/bad roads.... I always have a very good excuse..:} This year our ward meets at 11am so that takes away the excuse i have to wait till the roads get plowed/sanded etc... :} Times are very hard right now for us but that should be an even more bigger push to go.... :}Thanks Pale for the challenge.

I have been thinking about this for a little while now and .....I will see how it goes....here is the deal...

Sunday March 1, 2009.....I challenge all forum members to attend Church on this day. Please attend the Church of your choice...I do understand not all here are members of the same faith. I would like to encourage all of you to go on this day. For those of you who are non believers...worship in your own way...:):)

Anyone up for this???????

I wish...I wish upon a star....I wish upon a star to return me back to the days of being a Primary or Sunday School teacher. ^_^

I don't think it is a choice for some here in avoiding church on Sunday. :lol: