Explain your screen name/avatar,

Berean

I am an avid outdoorsmen ... love fishing ..snowmobiling hunting etc .... but my true passion is sailing .. I have been a member of the western Canadian Sailing team for many years .. as an active sailor and now as a coach and instructor ....in 1992 I won both the national and North American regattas .making me national champion in the laser 2 boats .. as for my avatar pic .. well it is winter so cant sail .. so I play hockey in an "old timers" league.. my jersey .. is my University of Minnesota hockey jersey

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest missingsomething

Hmmm I would tell you what my screen name means... but,.... uh.... hmmmm I cant remember! :eek:

My avatar.. well that's just up to keep the mice away...

Ok, seriously - my name... well that's not too far off... but my avatar is a pic of me at work with my new "do" from a few wks ago. (but shhh... thats just between us)

Huh, Darvin, I thought it was a play on the name Darwin.

I am happy this thread took off...

I am going to get cocky and post another thread that I love but fizzled on another forum.

It is a wonderful get to know you and a get to know oneself question that a friend thought up. I really like it as I love music...let me know if I am too much of a thread starting-fiend.:huh:

mine is pretty simpe....sorta...Ghost Rider is an old rodeo nick with a new meaning. the new meaning is thus: My Girl CAN NOT know when I ride so i am the Ghost....hehehe Thank goodness that she doesnt read the forums much!!!! :)

My Avi changes some from time to time. Either A flaming ghost with a horse with fire or the present Skull with Crossed six guns, the other i use is Cowboy up with a bull skull and flames. All are tied to the name.

The only time that this will Deviate is during certain holidays. Then the Backround and Avi Change some to represent this holiday. Mostly St Patricks Day. Hey. I am Irish! lol. Also my music changes with the holidays. So for all you Irish folk....get ready!

Edited by Ghost_Rider
Forgot St Paddys day is a coming!

Silver Surfer......correct. I think he looks pretty cool...

Pretty cool AND also a fave of one of my fave guitarist!!!! Joe Satriani! hehehehe

Oh and Canuk...

Canuck Mormon My name is pretty self explanitory. I'm Canadian (Canuck) and I'm Mormon (Mormon).

My avatar is a self portrait! (Seriously though, I'm a huge Simpson's fan)

I always thought ur real name WAS Homer J Simpson...who knew?

My name is borrowed from a character in 'God Stalk' by P.C. Hodgell. She gets into all sorts of trouble, it usually isn't her fault, she gets hit on the head and falls off roofs a lot. She'd fit right in with my family lol.

I keep trying to download a pic of my daughter and I but it won't go through ><

Edited by talisyn
grammar is fun!

All I can say is True Dat ...

Ooh I saw that, both first version and the updated one...my husband got me into cheezey B-movies. Has anyone eve seen Fury of the Wolf Man??

Chemotrodes and Chest-Cam (yes it was a man, but *still*!!!)

Those Italian B-Movies are really something. The first time I saw it I thought it was so bad I found it depressing.

That's all there is to say.

I think my name and avatar were both appointed to me by the 10,343 year old ruler of the Costello Galaxy, who first insisted on probing me before the appointing. I will not make life difficult for the moderators by describing the details. However, I have subsequently found myself desiring Diet Coke. Maybe some of you have had similar experiences.

I think my name and avatar were both appointed to me by the 10,343 year old ruler of the Costello Galaxy, who first insisted on probing me before the appointing. I will not make life difficult for the moderators by describing the details. However, I have subsequently found myself desiring Diet Coke. Maybe some of you have had similar experiences.

I had a craving for Diet Rootbeer .......