Help with daughter

Elgama

A year ago we had Mr and Mrs Puddock (Puddock is Doric/Scots for Toad) the toads living on our compost heap, they were there for a few months ago and then they weren't, my Dad and best friend have been sending my daughter postcards from around the world signed by the Puddocks.

If anyone is willing to send us postcards from various places, post and I will PM you with an address to send em to. Its been really useful with our homeschooling

-Charley

Guest queries

A year ago we had Mr and Mrs Puddock (Puddock is Doric/Scots for Toad) the toads living on our compost heap, they were there for a few months ago and then they weren't, my Dad and best friend have been sending my daughter postcards from around the world signed by the Puddocks.

If anyone is willing to send us postcards from various places, post and I will PM you with an address to send em to. Its been really useful with our homeschooling

-Charley

Ha ha, I love it! I travel a lot and would be happy to send cards. Where have you had them from already?

Cheers, Q

• 2 months later...

I can send a Florida one if you send me the address to mail it to.

By the way, didn't postage go up again? How much is a postcard stamp nowadays? I wanna make sure it gets to you and not get returned for lack of postage!