If Zion was Australia would U go?

need4peace

Just need good well sucking shoes to stay on the earth... The place where even the cows (also Befy) uses those sucking hoofs (that is the word my dictionary gave me for cows too not just horses.. we use different words for cow and horse feet :eek: ).

But ofcourse the place is Northern hemisfire especially Finland.

I'll go to Aussie in a heartbeat!

Finland/Norway, though... that will take a lot of prayer. From what I heard, they have days where the sun is only up for 4 hours of the day. I will die a miserable death.

Guest Godless

In South Australia I was born.

Heave away! Haul away!

South Australia, 'round Cape Horn,

We're bound for South Australia!

Haul away, you rolling king!

Heave away! Haul away!

Haul away, you'll hear me sing,

We're bound for South Australia!

Edited by Godless

Just for Fun

If we were as a Church instructed to move to Zion and was then told Zion was Australia would you come on downunder?????:D

ABSOLUTELY!! Having grown up in a great big desert that we call the Rocky Mountains, I don't think the desert parts of Aussie-land would bother me. Overall, Australia might be a more pleasant place to land than Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, etc. And it's not like the whole of Australia's desolate either. Lots of good stuff!

ABSOLUTELY!! Having grown up in a great big desert that we call the Rocky Mountains, I don't think the desert parts of Aussie-land would bother me. Overall, Australia might be a more pleasant place to land than Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, etc. And it's not like the whole of Australia's desolate either. Lots of good stuff!

They are a little short on ozone layer though.

• 2 weeks later...

Nope.

I hear about LDS who want to move to Missouri because they expect Zion to be there. But the thing is, Zion is wherever the Saints gather. I fully expect there to be Zion in Australia - and Japan - and Europe - and South America. But probably not in France.

:)

So you wouldn't go to Australia if told to do so? Hmmmmmm. What do you have against Australians? The French I get, but Australians?