re: oops...prisonchaplain just got banned from another lds site

prisonchaplain

Pam, had you kept me as moderator, I would have ensured the slackers and sinners were all kicked off. I would even kick myself off this site, because any site that would take me as a member is not a place any good person should be! Why, there would only be you, PC and Dravin left on the site, and I'm sure that would be very satisfying....

PC, clearly God only wants you infesting one Mormon site, so you do not contaminate too many Mormons before they can be inoculated.

What other LDS sites are there???

I've been to LDS Chat and there are a few friendly folks in there but there are a couple regulars that are a bit rude. Unfortunately, the times that I've been in there, I have seen how said regulars are in cahoots with many of the Mods and get away with treating others unkindly.

I've been to LDS Chat and there are a few friendly folks in there but there are a couple regulars that are a bit rude. Unfortunately, the times that I've been in there, I have seen how said regulars are in cahoots with many of the Mods and get away with treating others unkindly.

Yep. Happens a lot there. The mods tend to be 1-sides there.

Actually it is the chat site. I double-checked the TOS, and it seems I should have at least been warned if I was doing something wrong. My guess is still that the word "beer," set off an automatic ban. It's just weird though...I wasn't really even interacting with any particular person...it's still in affect though. I guess it might be permanent.

So...you now have as a mod one who has been banned from another LDS site. Just goes to show how progressive and accommodating LDS.net really is! :D

Actually it is the chat site. I double-checked the TOS, and it seems I should have at least been warned if I was doing something wrong. My guess is still that the word "beer," set off an automatic ban. It's just weird though...I wasn't really even interacting with any particular person...it's still in affect though. I guess it might be permanent.

So...you now have as a mod one who has been banned from another LDS site. Just goes to show how progressive and accommodating LDS.net really is! :D

PC, under the rules there it says that if you feel like you've been treatly unfairly you can contact the head moderator (gives an email address).

M.

Hmmmm - it would appear that from what is being said - the the scriptures (standard works) would also be banned. :o

The Traveler